Windows 10: Wifi connected, interested access, but still no Internet.

Discus and support Wifi connected, interested access, but still no Internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi was working fine, suddenly I'm getting no Internet, my WiFi is connected, internet access is also there but nothing is working. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mahimansharma, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Wifi connected, interested access, but still no Internet.

My wifi was working fine, suddenly I'm getting no Internet, my WiFi is connected, internet access is also there but nothing is working.

I tried to connect with other wifi still same problem.

Updated drivers, did all ipconfig things on youtube. Nothing is working.

:)

mahimansharma, Apr 26, 2020
  2. aleisha11 Win User

Lumia 610 connecting to wifi but no internet access

You can try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Move closer to a WLAN access point to get better WLAN signal.

2. Check that you do not have MAC (Media Access Control) address
    filtering on in the access point settings. If your WLAN network uses MAC address filtering for security. You will need to know the MAC address for your phone, and then add it to the access list for the network before you can connect. To find
    the MAC address for your phone, do the following:

• Press Start, then swipe left to the App list.
      • Select Settings > About > More info.
      • If there are many WLAN access points nearby, try to use a different wireless
        channel in your WLAN access point.
    3. If you are using a public WLAN access point, it is possible that all
    IP addresses
    are in use. Try to create a connection again later.

4. On your Lumia phone, delete non functioning WLAN access point (internet connection) and connect it again:

aleisha11, Apr 26, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Randomly losing internet connection on a wifi network

Is that ipv4 pool for DHCP? I usually set fixed IP addresses outside dynamic pool (so above .64 in your case)

Other solutions: like Superfly suggested, new wifi adapter (USB solutions in your case), and found one old HP thread... uninstalling HP hotkeys worked for someone - looks like app was messing with physical key...)

AndreTen, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Wifi connected, interested access, but still no Internet.

Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Wifi connected, interested access, but still no Internet.

1. Wifi connected, interested access, but still no Internet. - Similar Threads - Wifi connected interested

2. Connected with Wifi but no Internet Access on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected with Wifi but no Internet Access on computer: I sharing this Issue because normally we have face this on Windows 10 and it's common Issue so I am sharing step to fix this IssueStep 1 - Go-To Control Panel , Look for Internet Option, Select Connection option and click on Lan Setting & If you see Proxy Server is checked...
  3. Connected with Wifi but no Internet Access on computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connected with Wifi but no Internet Access on computer: I sharing this Issue because normally we have face this on Windows 10 and it's common Issue so I am sharing step to fix this IssueStep 1 - Go-To Control Panel , Look for Internet Option, Select Connection option and click on Lan Setting & If you see Proxy Server is checked...
  4. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  5. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  6. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

7. Wifi connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet access: Hellooo! So my laptop suddenly didnt work and I had to reset everything.. and now my wifi doesnt work.. it is connected, but I have no internet. I also tried if the personal hotspot of my phone would work, but its the same case :( I have no knowledge regarding IT so I tried...
  8. Laptop connected to the wifi but no internet access

Laptop connected to the wifi but no internet access: I'm using HP Pavilion g6intel i5, 4gb ram. Recently I updated my windows from 7 to 10. After update my windows now i'm facing two problems which are - 1. laptop connected to the wifi but no internet access I disconnect the wifi and again connect the wifi and now i can...
  9. Wifi looks to be connected but no Internet access

Wifi looks to be connected but no Internet access: I've been having an issue with my computer's wifi for almost a year now. Every few days, my computer will stop being able to connect to the internet. When diagnosing my network settings, nothing is ever found. It also does not say anything is wrong with my wifi, there is no...
  10. Connected to wifi but no internet access

Connected to wifi but no internet access: My computer can connect to wifi and it also says that it has internet access but when i go to every website it says that I'm not connected to internet. I tried to ping to gateway 192.168.1.1 but requested timeout. I can only have like 5 seconds of internet access but then...