Windows 10: WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...

Discus and support WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I'm very confused, I don't understand what's happened. I could use normally the internet connection on my laptop, I turned it OFF. I turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jerome0, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Jerome0 Win User

WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...

Hello,

I'm very confused, I don't understand what's happened.

I could use normally the internet connection on my laptop, I turned it OFF.

I turned it ON 1h later. Even with WIFI connected, network status, connected, I'm not able to use the internet connection.

When I use the internet connection troubleshooter, I have the following message: "The remote device or resource won't accept the connection."

When I connect the laptop to another WIFI, same status.

When I turn OFF the firewall and the antivirus, no improvement.

Please, help me.

:)

Jerome0, Feb 4, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Feb 4, 2019
  4. MrHudson Win User

WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use...

IPv6 Connectivity: No network access

That is one of my issues with Win10, its connecting to same internet as this Win7 but Win10 is connecting via IPv6 ( Internet Protocol version 6) but has no internet access. hover pointer over wifi icon and it says verifying network, no internet access.. Win7 laptop has Qualcomm wifi, Win10 has Realtek. Only way for Win 10 to connect on IPv4 is set it right near modem. even then windows does not connect to internet.
    I even went in BIOs and set network to IPv4 EUFI or what ever. where IPv4 would be the only connection and it still connects to IPv6.

MrHudson, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. WiFi connected - Network status connected with internet access but then, no way to use... - Similar Threads - WiFi connected Network

2. My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status: Last night, my laptop could not seem to connect to the internet using our main wifi router. We have two - which is our main router and an extender. My laptop can connect to the extender without any problem, but can’t do the same for the 5ghz and 2.4ghz bands of the main...
  3. My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status: Last night, my laptop could not seem to connect to the internet using our main wifi router. We have two - which is our main router and an extender. My laptop can connect to the extender without any problem, but can’t do the same for the 5ghz and 2.4ghz bands of the main...
  4. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  5. Wifi is connected and working but Network Status shows not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is connected and working but Network Status shows not connected: I am using a HP EQ2024AU laptop I recently had to reset my windows os due to some errors after that everything worked fine even the internet is working fine but the internet status icon shows that its not connected to internet whereas all webpages are opening fine like...
  6. Wifi is connected and working but Network Status shows not connected

Wifi is connected and working but Network Status shows not connected: I am using a HP EQ2024AU laptop I recently had to reset my windows os due to some errors after that everything worked fine even the internet is working fine but the internet status icon shows that its not connected to internet whereas all webpages are opening fine like...
  7. Wifi is connected and working but Network Status shows not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected"

Able to connect to the internet but network status is saying "not connected": ive tried just about everything i can find online to fix this issue and nothing has made any difference drivers are up to date and the internet is working fine except i cant install a windows update because im "not connected" ive been able to use 3 different networks fine...
  9. Connected to wifi but no internet access

Connected to wifi but no internet access: My computer can connect to wifi and it also says that it has internet access but when i go to every website it says that I'm not connected to internet. I tried to ping to gateway 192.168.1.1 but requested timeout. I can only have like 5 seconds of internet access but then...
  10. Wifi connects but no network internet

Wifi connects but no network internet: Currently my internet is being a little troubled. I can connect to the wifi, but only one of the networks on my computer we have a 2.4 ghz and a 5ghz network, I can only connect to the 2.4ghz network. So, I can connect to that network, and the internet does in fact work....