Windows 10: wifi connectedbut cant connect internet

Discus and support wifi connectedbut cant connect internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; yesterday i use two setps to slove the problem 1.type netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset in the windows powershell and press enter then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by baozi748748..., Dec 31, 2020.

1. wifi connectedbut cant connect internet

yesterday i use two setps to slove the problem

1.type

netsh winsock reset

netsh int ip reset

in the windows powershell

and press enter

then restart pc

2.change dns server to

yesterday the problem is fixed by the 2 steps

however,today the problem come again

i use the same steps as yesterday

but

still cant connect internet

my english is poor,hope your help

thanks

:)

baozi748748..., Dec 31, 2020
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

wifi connectedbut cant connect internet

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

wifi connectedbut cant connect internet

1. wifi connectedbut cant connect internet - Similar Threads - wifi connectedbut cant

2. Cant Connect To Internet Using Wifi Adapter in Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Connect To Internet Using Wifi Adapter in Pc: Hi.So i was using Ethernet but switched to Wifi, but now i cant connect to My Internet through Wifi.As u can see in Screenshots.Pls Help Me Password & Everything is Correct But still I cant connect Watched Many youtube Videos But am unable to Fix this Problem :.If ur gonna...
  3. Cant Connect To Internet Using Wifi Adapter in Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Connect To Internet Using Wifi Adapter in Pc: Hi.So i was using Ethernet but switched to Wifi, but now i cant connect to My Internet through Wifi.As u can see in Screenshots.Pls Help Me Password & Everything is Correct But still I cant connect Watched Many youtube Videos But am unable to Fix this Problem :.If ur gonna...
  4. Cant Connect To Internet Using Wifi Adapter in Pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  6. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  7. Cant acces internet even though wifi connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant acces internet even though wifi connected: 1. connection issue with wifi2.bluetooth is not pairing3.pendrive is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-internet-even-though-wifi-connected/352cc44f-4841-4461-b147-d215c4e4c38e
  8. Cant acces internet even though wifi connected

Cant acces internet even though wifi connected: 1. connection issue with wifi2.bluetooth is not pairing3.pendrive is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acces-internet-even-though-wifi-connected/352cc44f-4841-4461-b147-d215c4e4c38e
  9. My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop cant connect to the Internet/Wifi: Before you ask Yes, ive reinstalled + updated drivers Yes, ive network reset Yes, ive tried restarting No, its not on airplane mode It is in Good Condition, being recently bought less than 24 hours ago, and its already giving me connection problems. It is the HP...
  10. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to internet: Im having a problem useing the internet, my intel(R) wireless-AC 9560 has a code 10 error. Will going back to a previous version of Windows 10 fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/34b8068d-dbe4-4dae-a4d9-96f69368bb52