Windows 10: Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet

Discus and support Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why does my wifi say that i'm connected to internet, and have an excellent connection, but wherever I get on chrome, the connection always times out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarkEve11, Mar 11, 2019.

1. DarkEve11 Win User

Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet

Why does my wifi say that i'm connected to internet, and have an excellent connection, but wherever I get on chrome, the connection always times out?

:)

DarkEve11, Mar 11, 2019

2. Internet connection speeds

I'm really curious about this, considering the amount of hoopla every major internet connection provider likes to claim about their services, and many times exaggerated just to help their own sales . . .

So, with that in mind, anyone willing to post up their download/upload connection speeds, and we can see just how much of a difference there is in the various internet connection types.

Hit up Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test, choose the location closest to your home and begin the test, afterwards, copy and paste your result here. Also, please list what type of connection you have (dial-up, cable, DSL, VDSL, FiOS, etc) - if you are running through an ethernet connection, please also list whether it's a direct connection, or your LAN/WiFi connection speeds.

So, I guess I'lll start:

Verizon standard DSL - D-Link 802.11g 54Mbps

Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet 189114715.png

imperialreign, Mar 11, 2019
  3. internet not connecting

Hi,

I recently reformatted a computer and when I tried to connect to the internet it wouldn't work. The computer is an IBM and I have loaded Windows XP.

All the settings are the same with internet connections as the settings in my other computers in the house but it still wont connect.

Using cable and on ADSL.

Thank you.

Kymberly_S, Mar 11, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Your Internet Connection!

Fiber connection using Wifi: Speedtest Result

We use a 3 in 1 package, fiber internet/TV/Home phone

P4-630, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet - Similar Threads - Wifi Connecting Internet

2. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  3. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  4. Wifi connected but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connected but no internet: Hello, I am an online ESL teacher. I have 2 wifi networks at home - for convenience, let's call them WiFi A & WiFi B. One of the networks WiFi A is not working with my laptop. My laptop's getting connected to the network but there's no internet access. Although I am able to...
  5. WIFI will not connect with the internet

WIFI will not connect with the internet: I have a PC running Windows 10 with all available updates installed. Recently, I turned on my computer and I got no internet connection. If I disconnect my router, the connection is ok. A repairman from Cablevision came and installed a new router and it work ok until I shut...
  6. internet connection wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet connection wifi: i used my laptop all day fine. When it's in sleep and i go back to it, it is trying to get me to connect with an open hotspot wifi. I have my own. I have never had this problem until one day I clicked on the xfinity wifi by mistake, i did not connect to it but now when i'm...
  7. internet connection wifi

internet connection wifi: i used my laptop all day fine. When it's in sleep and i go back to it, it is trying to get me to connect with an open hotspot wifi. I have my own. I have never had this problem until one day I clicked on the xfinity wifi by mistake, i did not connect to it but now when i'm...
  8. "WiFi connected but no Internet"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "WiFi connected but no Internet": My pixel 3a and my mom's iPhone was working perfectly fine in the morning, after I stopped using briefly it said "WiFi connected no internet". I tried restarting my router and phone multiple times and forgetting the network, setting my connection to unmetered. I also used...
  9. Wifi connected but no internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet: Yesterday I turned on my pc and it had no internet, normal at first for it to take a second to connect, so I walked away and got a drink or something and it still had no internet. It said "Connected, no Internet". I've already run the troubleshoot tool and it said that my IP...
  10. Internet connection wifi

Internet connection wifi: I usually use connection wifi from my house. Sunddenly it couldn't connect. Problems found from my laptop is the DNS Server isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-wifi/b655c13d-00f3-4293-90f4-26f620950a0f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wifi connecting only 802.11g