Windows 10: Wifi Connection Action Needed

Discus and support Wifi Connection Action Needed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i connect to wifi from my Mobile hotspot on my laptop showing "Action Needed". After connecting to wifi its redirecting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BappiSaha, Apr 27, 2020.

1. BappiSaha Win User

Wifi Connection Action Needed

When i connect to wifi from my Mobile hotspot on my laptop showing "Action Needed". After connecting to wifi its redirecting to "https://www.msn.com/en-xl/?ocid=wispr&pc=u477" this link. And in my wifi section its showing "No Connection, secured" but internet is working.

:)

BappiSaha, Apr 27, 2020

2. Turn of push notice 'action required Wifi' Lumia 950

Hi, Kittyvan H.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Turn WiFi search off, when you don’t need it, by taping on WiFi quick action button or by managing your
    WiFi notification by following these steps:

• Slide your finger downwards on the screen.
    • Press All settings.
    • Press Network & wireless.
    • Press WiFi. and then select Wi-Fi Sense.
    • Turn on/off "Connect to suggested open hotspots".
    • Uncheck "Show a notification banner when action is needed from me".

Let us know if it works.

Marcel Dio, Apr 27, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Apr 27, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Wifi Connection Action Needed - Similar Threads - Wifi Connection Action

2. Windows 11 Company Wifi Says "Action needed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Company Wifi Says "Action needed": Hi Im a Desktop Support Technician and Ive been facing some issues regarding My Company Wifi not being able to Connect Automatically.I will get a message saying "Action Needed" and will keep having to enter my AD credential to get connected.If i do connect to any other Wifi...
  3. Windows 11 Company Wifi Says "Action needed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Company Wifi Says "Action needed": Hi Im a Desktop Support Technician and Ive been facing some issues regarding My Company Wifi not being able to Connect Automatically.I will get a message saying "Action Needed" and will keep having to enter my AD credential to get connected.If i do connect to any other Wifi...
  4. Windows 11 - wifi keeps saying: "Action needed" and doesn't auto connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - wifi keeps saying: "Action needed" and doesn't auto connect.: Windows 11 clients not authenticating automatically and popping up the "Action Needed" dialog box. The computers would not authenticate automatically, but when following the dialog boxes we could get them to authenticate by manually telling the computer to try....
  5. Windows 11 - wifi keeps saying: "Action needed" and doesn't auto connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - wifi keeps saying: "Action needed" and doesn't auto connect.: Windows 11 clients not authenticating automatically and popping up the "Action Needed" dialog box. The computers would not authenticate automatically, but when following the dialog boxes we could get them to authenticate by manually telling the computer to try....
  6. Wifi action needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi action needed: The PC doesn't connect to the WiFi even if I check "Connect automatically". It says "Action needed" instead of connecting automatically. When I click on "action needed", an ad opens up with bosch website. How do I disable the feature so that WiFi connects automatically...
  7. Remove Action Needed prompt while connecting to WiFi network in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remove Action Needed prompt while connecting to WiFi network in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]At times, you may have noticed that your Windows 10 displays an Action needed prompt while connecting to a WiFi network. This can occur after a Windows Upgrade or while connecting to a new wiFi network. This is actually good [...] This post Remove Action...
  8. Wi-Fi connection shows action needed

Wi-Fi connection shows action needed: Hello, My Computer's just done some updates and then wifi stopped working and every time i hit "connect" i find "action needed" written under the network name, and then it automatically opens a browsing tab which gives me "ERROR" ***Modified title from: Action Needed***...
  9. Action Needed

Action Needed: Hello, My Computer's just done some updates and then wifi stopped working and every time i hit "connect" i find "action needed" written under the network name, and then it automatically opens a browsing tab which gives me "ERROR"...
  10. Actions needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Actions needed: Please help me to solve this kind of issue which is my Windows Defender Security Center cannot perform whether quick scan or full scan. The note shows "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization." Hope you guys can help me on this problem. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable auto-disconnect on action needed wifi networks