Windows 10: Wifi connection bad after reset

Discus and support Wifi connection bad after reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I’ve recently taken over a PC with windows 10. It was reset to factory settings and had to config everything when starting up. I chose our Wi-Fi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nulz02, Dec 3, 2023.

1. nulz02 Win User

Wifi connection bad after reset

Hi I’ve recently taken over a PC with windows 10. It was reset to factory settings and had to config everything when starting up. I chose our Wi-Fi connection and it connected fine. However, the connection is extremely bad and loses connection several times at random. What I’ve tried so far: - ran network diagnostics no errors- updated all windows updates - updated Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 driver - updated Intel® Ethernet Connection 2 1219-V driver - updated Intel® l211 Gigabit network connection driver Nothing seems to be working. The wifi is working perfectly on all other devic

:)

nulz02, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Wifi connection bad after reset

1. Wifi connection bad after reset - Similar Threads - Wifi connection bad

2. Cant connect to wifi after reset laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to wifi after reset laptop: So basically after i started my laptopDell Inspiron 15 3000, it asked me the language, my keyboard layout, and brought me to this screen. But ny wifi is not showing up so what am I supposed to do?...
  3. Can’t connect to wifi after network reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to wifi after network reset: I accidentally hit “network reset” and now I can’t connect to any internet services. I ran the troubleshoot and it said “Install a driver for your network adapter. Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to...
  4. Wifi connection bad after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection bad after reset: Hi I’ve recently taken over a PC with windows 10. It was reset to factory settings and had to config everything when starting up. I chose our Wi-Fi connection and it connected fine. However, the connection is extremely bad and loses connection several times at random. What...
  5. Wifi connection bad after reset

Wifi connection bad after reset: Hi I’ve recently taken over a PC with windows 10. It was reset to factory settings and had to config everything when starting up. I chose our Wi-Fi connection and it connected fine. However, the connection is extremely bad and loses connection several times at random. What...
  6. Bad Wifi connection to my PC

Bad Wifi connection to my PC: I just got a pc and everything is running good besides my WiFi connection. My WiFi works great on my laptop averaging around 30-50 mbps download speed and averaging a ping between 20 to 40 as well as having full bars on the connection. My PC however averages around 1mbps and...
  7. Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad WiFi Connection Only On Computer: I recently moved my computer and switched to a wifi connection from an ethernet connection, but now I can't even load any site because it says they can't be reached, and I know it's not this spot or the internet because I'm on my phone right now at the desk and my wifi works...
  8. Bad wifi connection on phone with Bluetooth

Bad wifi connection on phone with Bluetooth: Hello, I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 phone, and recently I've bought Xiaomi Redmi 2SE Bluetooth earbuds, and when I connect them I notice than wifi connection is very slow, disconnect them (turn off Bluetooth), goes back to normal. I've tried to change wifi channel to 11,...
  9. Bad connection after Windows10 Reset?

Bad connection after Windows10 Reset?: Recently I had some problems with my operating system so I did a full reset of Windows but now my connection is bad. Before I used 5Ghz and got like 99mbit/s out of 100 download and 35mbit/s out of 40 upload and that was pretty amazing for Wlan but now I get only around 50...
  10. Bad wifi connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad wifi connection: I recently got a new computer and there seems to be a problem it is unable to connect to the wifi. although it can see some wifi they're only at one bar and when you try and connect you get "No internet, secured" my router is in the room right next to me and my walls are...