Windows 10: wifi connection doesnt work when connected to lan cable

Discus and support wifi connection doesnt work when connected to lan cable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so all of a sudden my lan cable connection to my laptop says "no internet" and the internet doesnt work since i put the cable to my laptop but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 00KS, Dec 17, 2020.

1. 00KS Win User

wifi connection doesnt work when connected to lan cable

so all of a sudden my lan cable connection to my laptop says "no internet" and the internet doesnt work since i put the cable to my laptop but when plug out the cable it works even though its quite slow. please help, thank you all sm

:)

2. stevenc47 Win User

Lan and wifi connection switching randomly

Am running Windows 10 homewith HP laptop. I am connected directly to my cable/phone modem and, also, have installed Netgear router connected to modem. My internet connection keeps on changing from LAN to Netgear wifi. It is bothersome when trying to download and surf. Not sure whether it's a Windows problem or Netgear problem. Any suggestions would be helpful.

stevenc47, Dec 17, 2020
  3. wifi gets off while lan cable is connected

Hi meharcv

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. This article talks about 5 ways To Automatically Turn Off WiFi When Ethernet LAN Cable Is Connected. To keep it turned on, use the reverse option.

https://www.itechtics.com/5-ways-automatically-...

Vijay_Verma, Dec 17, 2020
  4. meharcv Win User

wifi gets off while lan cable is connected

Hi,

while connecting the LAN cable the wifi gets off automatically. how we can fix it

meharcv, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

1. wifi connection doesnt work when connected to lan cable - Similar Threads - wifi connection doesnt

2. Wifi together with cable connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi together with cable connection: Hello,when is connected internet cable to pc, then wifi is disconnected.How can be possible to have both working networks cable+wifi paralelly that means not disconnect wifi, when cable is connected?...
  3. Windows prefers a dead LAN cable over a working Wifi connection - wt..??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows prefers a dead LAN cable over a working Wifi connection - wt..??: Hi Peeps, sadly, i have outages of connectivity on my home internet connection, which are happening quite often (almost daily at night between 00:00 and 04:00. luckily, i have a unlimited cellphone data plan, so i just create a hotspot and connect to it. now to the main...
  4. WiFi drops when HDMI cable is connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi drops when HDMI cable is connected: Hi all, Extremely bizarre issue on new MSI laptop, using killer wifi. Connecting an HMDI cable to an external monitor the monitor doesn't even have to be plugged in! causes the wifi to stop working. It still registers as connected in the taskbar, but will not connect to any...
  5. LAN Cable connected No internet accessWIFI Works

LAN Cable connected No internet accessWIFI Works: Hello Everyone. I hope you can help me. I have a lingering problem. I can use internet through wifi, but I cant use internet through LAN cable. I am using Windows 10. Here's what I have done so far. ipconfig /flushdns , ipconfig /release ipconfig/renew . I tried every...
  6. LAN cable connected. Wifi also available but no internet available. HELP!

LAN cable connected. Wifi also available but no internet available. HELP!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iamsad26 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7zyax/lan_cable_connected_wifi_also_available_but_no/
  7. Wifi doesnt connect

Wifi doesnt connect: I dont know how long it has been but my laptop does not connect to my home wifi but all the other device in my house can. I thought it was a problem with the adapter but it can connect to the hotspot from my android. It just doesnt connect to the router. I have tried...
  8. BSOD when LAN cable is connected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when LAN cable is connected: Hi, I'm encountering a weird BSOD behavior. Windows boot up nicely when it is not connected to the network. Once Windows is connected to the network it will cause BSOD. The system is able to recover upon restart and removing the network cable. I'm currently using 19H1 OS...
  9. wifi gets off while lan cable is connected

wifi gets off while lan cable is connected: Hi, while connecting the LAN cable the wifi gets off automatically. how we can fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-gets-off-while-lan-cable-is-connected/8eb8478a-b604-4e95-a7fe-012f956bd9f0
  10. Wifi doesnt connect

Wifi doesnt connect: Why doesn't my wifi connect to my laptop? is working on my cell phone and on my boyfriend's cell phone, but on the laptop it doesn't work, my laptop uses windows 10 and I use internet explorer and chrome...