Windows 10: Wifi connection drops on reboot

Discus and support Wifi connection drops on reboot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I reboot my Win 10 laptop the wifi connection drops so I have to manually reconnect. How can I maintain the wifi connection when I reboot?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dan Calic, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Dan Calic Win User

Wifi connection drops on reboot

When I reboot my Win 10 laptop the wifi connection drops so I have to manually reconnect.

How can I maintain the wifi connection when I reboot?

:)

Dan Calic, Jun 3, 2020
  2. bizkit Win User

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

bizkit, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 dropping wifi connection

My laptop keeps dropping the wifi connection. It then says it can't find any wifi networks. Eventually it connects again for 5-10 minutes before it drops again. None of my other devices have any problems with the wifi network. I have followed all the steps
    here repeatedly and nothing has made any difference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Any ideas what to try next? It's driving me mad! Thanks.

VROBINSON1, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Wynona Win User

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

And now you know why Microsoft didn't release 10147 as an official build. Wifi connection drops on reboot :)

Wynona, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Wifi connection drops on reboot - Similar Threads - Wifi connection drops

2. WiFi connection keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connection keeps dropping: my computer keeps disconnecting me from my wireless network connection. It connects then drops, and says No Internet, secured. Then it will reconnect for a bit, and drop again. Cannot access any sites. I have tried resetting adapter, and it will reconnect, then drop again. I...
  3. WiFi connection keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connection keeps dropping: my computer keeps disconnecting me from my wireless network connection. It connects then drops, and says No Internet, secured. Then it will reconnect for a bit, and drop again. Cannot access any sites. I have tried resetting adapter, and it will reconnect, then drop again. I...
  4. Wifi connection to hotspot drops frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection to hotspot drops frequently: HiI had recently updated my laptop PC to version 19043.1083. After update, my connection to the my android phone's hotspot keeps dropping very often. I tried other phones, too. Turning my WiFi adapter on/off didn't solve the problem. Anyone has a...
  5. wifi connection constantly dropped

wifi connection constantly dropped: I have two machines, MSI GT80 SLI. They are configured identically hardware-wise. MSI GT80 One: disk 1: Has dual boot Windows 20H2; disk 2: the previous version of 1909. The 20H2 install has issues with the Killer 1535 wifi card. Constantly drops the connection. The 1909...
  6. rebooting after connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rebooting after connecting to wifi: My laptop is get restarted after connecting to my home wifi. whenever i connect to wifi after 20 minutes it shows you are about to be signed out Restart in one minute . please help me for tackle this problem....
  7. wifi drops connection

wifi drops connection: The issue occurs every now and then. Wifi drops connection when my PC is idle. So I have to click the wifi button and press disconnect and then press reconnect. The issue is really annoying...
  8. WiFi connection drop issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi connection drop issue: I am using a USB WiFi adapter to connect my PC to the internet. Whenever I am downloading a heavy file using peer-to-peer sharing, my PC internet connection drops. However, it is not a router/ISP issue as I can still connect to the internet using other devices. If I am...
  9. WiFi connection drop

WiFi connection drop: Every time I connect to wifi on my laptop with Windows 10, it freezes and fails. The laptop works well when it is disconnected, but as soon as I connect it to the internet it freezes. Please help, I can not do any work....
  10. Dropping WiFi connections

Dropping WiFi connections: Laptop, clean Windows install (1809 17763.107). Driver for Intel Wireless LAN Driver 20.80.0.0u installed EventID 1014 10400 5005 5002 5000 Q: Does anybody have a suggestion/idea ? Note: no other applications have been installed yet. [img] - 1014 Name resolution for...