Windows 10: Wifi Connection Help

Discus and support Wifi Connection Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have 2 computers (desktop iBuyPower and a Windows Surface Go) and an android cellphone. Bother my Windows Surface Go and m phone are able to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stubbornshoes, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Wifi Connection Help

I have 2 computers (desktop iBuyPower and a Windows Surface Go) and an android cellphone. Bother my Windows Surface Go and m phone are able to connect to my new wifi router without any issue.

I set up my new router last night, and my desktop (iBuyPower) will not list my wifi network anywhere. Is there something that I might be missing to connect it to the network? I am not having this issue on any other device. I have already tried:

• Resetting the computer
    • Troubleshooting my network status
    • Resetting my network status (ie. removing any previous passwords, etc.)
    • Removing the 2 short (4") internet antenna in the back of my iBuyPower tower and putting them back in place.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Stubbornshoes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Stubbornshoes, Nov 22, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 22, 2020
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Wifi Connection Help

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Wifi Connection Help

1. Wifi Connection Help - Similar Threads - Wifi Connection Help

2. I need help connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help connect to wifi: My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is enabled but I am unable to connect to wifi at all. How do I connect to wifi without buying a wifi adapter?Before this problem, I...
  3. I need help connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help connect to wifi: My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is enabled but I am unable to connect to wifi at all. How do I connect to wifi without buying a wifi adapter?Before this problem, I...
  4. I need help connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help connecting to wifi: Wifi wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-connecting-to-wifi/dc4a3bb9-bd46-4ba0-9fb6-4ac10f1c86f8
  5. I need help connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help connecting to wifi: Wifi wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-connecting-to-wifi/dc4a3bb9-bd46-4ba0-9fb6-4ac10f1c86f8
  6. I need help connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connected to WiFi but no internet, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sleepstr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le50on/connected_to_wifi_but_no_internet_please_help/
  8. Plz help :( wifi connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help :( wifi connected but no internet access: Hellooo! So my laptop suddenly didnt work and I got a blue screen.. it said i should restart it, but every time I did that, the blue screen pop up again.. so I had to reset everything.. and now my wifi doesnt work.. it is connected, but I have no internet. I also tried if the...
  9. Help connecting to 5Ghz WiFi

Help connecting to 5Ghz WiFi: I am running Windows 10 Pro (Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362) and, until recently, had no issues connecting to my 5 Ghz WiFi. My network adapter is Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265. I am still able to access my 2.4 Ghz, but when connecting to 5 Ghz, I am getting the...
  10. Connected to WiFi, but no Internet connection, nothing helped

Connected to WiFi, but no Internet connection, nothing helped: Hi, My computer shows that I have WiFi connection and that I am connected to the Internet, however I am not able to load any web pages. When I run problem solver tool, it either finds 'bad gateway problem' and fixes it, or doesn't find anything at all. Then the internet...