Windows 10: WiFi connection in my desktop

Discus and support WiFi connection in my desktop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi..i am using Amd ryzen 3 2200G processor with Gigabyte B450m dS3h motherboard in my desktop computer, windows 10. i doesn't have any Wifi option.is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Name_is_Nani, Dec 15, 2018.

1. WiFi connection in my desktop

Hi..i am using Amd ryzen 3 2200G processor with Gigabyte B450m dS3h motherboard in my desktop computer, windows 10. i doesn't have any Wifi option.is it possible to download wifi drivers to enable WiFi option on my desktop computer.if yes how?if there is no chance why?

Please help me in this question.

:)

Name_is_Nani, Dec 15, 2018
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Dec 15, 2018
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Dec 15, 2018
  4. belitsky Win User

WiFi connection in my desktop

How to share internet connection from desktop to wifi through router?

Hey guys,
    can you help me set up home network?
    I have a D-Link Dir-300 router, desktop pc with two network cards on board and notebook with wifi. And internet through local network vpn.

I want to connect internet to my desktop pc (cause it's faster then dir-300 connection) and then to dir-300 from second lan port for wifi sharing.
    And use wifi on notebook.

How should i set up this?

belitsky, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

WiFi connection in my desktop

1. WiFi connection in my desktop - Similar Threads - WiFi connection desktop

2. My Laptop will not connect to my Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Laptop will not connect to my Wifi: It's a Asus X401A1 Intel celeron b830 1.80ghz 4gb ram. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 is my wireless network adapter. Tried reinstalling the network drive. Uninstalling. Disabling. Upgraded my Laptop from Windows 8 to 10. Tried Network reset It'll occasionally come up with...
  3. Connect laptop to desktop over wifi

Connect laptop to desktop over wifi: Hi! I'm trying to connect my laptop and desktop machine together over wifi; both are Windows 10. My laptop can browse my desktop; but my desktop cannot pick up the laptop. Network discovery and file sharing are turned on; what else can I do? Thank you!...
  4. Desktop icon for connecting to a specific WiFi network?

Desktop icon for connecting to a specific WiFi network?: I use a wireless Printer that requires me to connect to its own WiFi signal as if it were a WiFi network in order to use it. For ease of use I'd like to have an icon on my Desktop that I can click to switch from the WiFi network that gives me internet access to the one that...
  5. Can't connect desktop to wifi

Can't connect desktop to wifi: Moved house. Previously connected to internet by ethernet cable. Now want to connect to internet through wifi. CAn't work out how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/cant-connect-desktop-to-wifi/c55b1e9b-d5a5-453e-a582-d64657f44107
  6. Can not connect to my WiFi

Can not connect to my WiFi: Every time i try to connect to my WiFi, the computer temporarily disables the WiFi adapter then re-enables it and doesn't allow me to connect to my WiFi. I've tried restarting both my Wireless Router and my laptop. I even tried factory resetting the laptop. I've disable and...
  7. Wifi connection on desktop PC

Wifi connection on desktop PC: How to set up wifi on desktop PC, I have motherboard ASRock Z370 Gaming ITX/ac with wifi adapter but can not run wifi. Thanks for help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-connection-on-desktop-pc/148d00a5-9199-4782-ae78-b5afb7bed784
  8. my wifi suddenly auto connect to open wifi

my wifi suddenly auto connect to open wifi: hello, i have laptop hp elitebook 840 g2, with Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 card embedded (driver ver . 18.33.12.2) my OS is Windows 10 Pro ver. 1803 build 17134.228 since last month, when i activated my wifi, it suddenly on-off and always try to connect to open...
  9. connecting to my wifi extender

connecting to my wifi extender: I cannot connect to my wifi extender (netgear) from my laptop. I have Windows 10 installed. I can connect with all other devices (cell phones). I can connect to my modem/router but when trying to connect to the extender it says "internet not available". Any suggestions or...
  10. No wifi connection on my laptop

No wifi connection on my laptop: Hey guys, I'm running the latest Windows 10 1709 build, with latest updates. I have an Hp Folio 9470M laptop and last night my wifi icon at the bottom was gone. I can connect by Ethernet but no option for wireless connectivity. Going into the network settings, there is...