Windows 10: Wifi connection IP configuration not valid

Discus and support Wifi connection IP configuration not valid in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have no internet connection on my laptop. Don't have a valid IP configuration. I have full wifi access on other home devices. Any suggestions please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Catriona_641, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Wifi connection IP configuration not valid

I have no internet connection on my laptop. Don't have a valid IP configuration. I have full wifi access on other home devices. Any suggestions please?

:)

Catriona_641, Aug 16, 2019

2. "WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you get an error saying that WiFi does not have a valid IP configuration while trying to connect to the network.

This could occur if there is any discrepancy in IP address configuration.

I suggest that you try the steps suggested in the following link by one of our Forum Moderator, Karthik Vengaloor
    on a similar issue.

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Also refer:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Hope this will help you. Post us back with the results if the issue persist. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Repeated "wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration" error message daily

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP Configuration is often appear on Windows 10/8.1/7 based operating system. The average Windows user encountered the problem when wanting to connect to a Wi-Fi or Local Area Network (LAN) via Ethernet. Here
    is an example of an error message that often appears when connecting to the network:

• Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Local area connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wi-Fi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wireless network connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    try steps here: Fix Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP Configuration | Get Help in Windows 10

dedyprasetiyo724, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Wifi connection IP configuration not valid

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Wifi connection IP configuration not valid

1. Wifi connection IP configuration not valid - Similar Threads - Wifi connection configuration

2. WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Up until this afternoon I have had no issues with the internet on my PC.Now whenever starting my PC it refuses to connect to the internet with the troubleshooting error "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration.The internet will work if I reset my router, at which point...
  3. wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration: Hello i am struggling with this problem with my laptop, every time i power up my device it connects to my Wi-Fi but say "no internet connection". I have internet connection on all my other devices except my laptop. Every time i power it up i have to uninstall my Wi-Fi drivers...
  4. wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration: Hello i am struggling with this problem with my laptop, every time i power up my device it connects to my Wi-Fi but say "no internet connection". I have internet connection on all my other devices except my laptop. Every time i power it up i have to uninstall my Wi-Fi drivers...
  5. Wifi does not have a valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi does not have a valid ip configuration: I can't connect to Wi-Fi on my PC. I have tested the solutions on multiple forums and videos. I've literally tried everything with no success. I am desperate for a solution as I am on a college work deadline and I need to log in. Help!...
  6. Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: this was posted before in Portuguese, got only one answer, here i expect more people seeing this post. From one day to another the connection was not working and when using troubleshooter i got the message "wifi does'nt have a valid configuration" Tried this...
  7. No valid IP configuration

No valid IP configuration: and of course that release procedure fails on step 1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-valid-ip-configuration/ed4044f4-c395-4058-85d8-37b5c1292248
  8. "WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration": This is the error message that I get when trying to connect to the internet on my desktop Is there any simple fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wifi-doesnt-have-a-valid-ip-configuration/820af2b3-1e32-4f6c-bdc0-25796937ae1c
  9. Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: We recently got a new Spectrum router and I now am unable to connect to the internet on my PC. This problem has never happened before and is not happening on any other devices in my home (4 Macs, 5 phones) when using the troubleshooter I get the message that the wifi does not...
  10. Wifi doesnt have a valid IP configuration

Wifi doesnt have a valid IP configuration: After updating windows 10 last night. I woke up with this error I've googled and tried netsh commands but it didn't work. Any help would be appriciated. Also tried updating drivers, did not work. using the ipconfig /release causes no operation can be performed error My...