Windows 10: Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection

Discus and support Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Scenario1. WiFi and Bluetooth are on2. No devices are connected to Bluetooth4. Connected to our router via WiFi 3. Turn on Xbox controller4. WiFi stays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by unholylafo, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection

Scenario1. WiFi and Bluetooth are on2. No devices are connected to Bluetooth4. Connected to our router via WiFi 3. Turn on Xbox controller4. WiFi stays connected to network, but is no longer functioning 5. Turn off Xbox controller, but not Bluetooth6. After about half a minute, WiFi connection returns to normalWhat is happening here? After turning on a Bluetooth device, it seems to interfere greatly with my internet connection and I don't understand why. This isn't the only weird issue I've been having recently related to WiFi on my PC specifically. Anything I can do to fix this?

:)

unholylafo, Aug 6, 2022
  2. MisterEd Win User

tp-link bluetooth allow a device to connect greyed out

Have you tried to connect to a Bluetooth device? Here is an example connecting to Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset
    Start pairing mode on headset by holding down power button until green light flashes rapidly. Note every device is different.

In Bluetooth settings click on Add Bluetooth or other device

Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection [​IMG]

Click on Bluetooth

Wait for headset to appear in list
    When it does click on Bluetooth headset

Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset is connected and ready to use

It is now in list of Audio devices with status Connected voice. music

When Arctis 3 Bluetooth is turned off status is Paired.
    Next time headset is turned on it will automatically connect

MisterEd, Aug 6, 2022
  3. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection

Setup incomplete because of a metered connection windows 10 / Bluetooth Device / LTE Connection

has anyone found a 100% solution to this? i am on a wifi connection that won't always stay connected anyways sometimes, and network troubleshooter will not fix it.

I am awaiting HP to help me update the driver properly since it asks me to remove the package before installing the new update.

I am also having the problem of not being able to connect to the bluetooth speaker while on a metered wifi connection (which i believe that i did so i am not always downloading automatic updates)...

i had temporarily stopped the service since it keeps looking for devices even when bluetooth is off. When it is running, sometimes the speaker will be paired, but won't connect. if it is showing connected in bluetooth settings, it will not show connected
    in sound controls. if it shows connected in both, the sound won't go through. it also won't stay connected. it also seems like wifi affects it, but it shouldn't. .. any thoughts?

does my laptop always need to be discoverable to other devices (including neighbors) in order to stay connected? i don't want it to be, and i don't like it continuously looking for other devices.

JoshuaCaleb, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection

1. Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection - Similar Threads - Wifi Connection Ruined

2. Bluetooth devices not connecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices not connecting.: Hi, when I try to pair bluetooth devices to my pc, it pops up in the devices screen where I can select what device to use. But when I try to connect it, all it does is load for very long and afterwards I get a message with: Try to connect the device again. I am in range of...
  3. PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices: Hi,We have had no issues with our PC until a recent router reset and now the PC will no longer connect to the WiFi and/or Bluetooth devices. The PC can find the WiFi but it will not connect. We have tried disabling and enabling the connection, we have removed and re-installed...
  4. PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices

PC not connecting to WiFi or Bluetooth devices: Hi,We have had no issues with our PC until a recent router reset and now the PC will no longer connect to the WiFi and/or Bluetooth devices. The PC can find the WiFi but it will not connect. We have tried disabling and enabling the connection, we have removed and re-installed...
  5. Bluetooth Device not connecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not connecting.: I performed a reset through cloud download of my HP Pavilion 15-dk0050tx Windows 10 Laptop from windows' settings app.After the reset, I observed that my laptop is unable to connect to my mobile through Bluetooth.So I tried a few things from "answers.microsoft.com".What I...
  6. Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection: Scenario1. WiFi and Bluetooth are on2. No devices are connected to Bluetooth4. Connected to our router via WiFi 3. Turn on Xbox controller4. WiFi stays connected to network, but is no longer functioning 5. Turn off Xbox controller, but not Bluetooth6. After about half a...
  7. Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection

Wifi Connection is Ruined by Bluetooth Device Connection: Scenario1. WiFi and Bluetooth are on2. No devices are connected to Bluetooth4. Connected to our router via WiFi 3. Turn on Xbox controller4. WiFi stays connected to network, but is no longer functioning 5. Turn off Xbox controller, but not Bluetooth6. After about half a...
  8. WIFI and Bluetooth Connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI and Bluetooth Connections: Hello to everyone... I need help with the wifi and the Bluetooth of my Dell desktop windows 10. I can find either the blue tooth or the wifi icon to turn it on ... someone told me that the drivers are not installed or if they are they hidden and I have to upgrade them, but...
  9. BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLuetooth Connectivity - Device Paired But Not Connecting: Hi there, a few months I purchased a program to clean my system up and help it run smoother. In the midst of the purchase there was an extra program to update drivers available which I so foolishly agreed to purchasing and decided to update drivers as well. Upon doing so...
  10. Bluetooth devices will not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth devices will not connect: I'm on a Lenovo Yoga Pro 3 with Windows 10. In the middle of a game, my Bluetooth mouse stopped working. I tried the usual, change the batteries in the mouse, turn Bluetooth off and on, remove the device and try re-adding. Doesn't even find it to re-add. Then I notice all my...