Windows 10: WiFi connection Limited when not using Wireless LAN card

Discus and support WiFi connection Limited when not using Wireless LAN card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, as the titles says, if I connect to a WiFi using my laptop WiFi connection , the connection is unstable and sometimes the WiFi becomes limited.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mual, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Mual Win User

WiFi connection Limited when not using Wireless LAN card

Hello, as the titles says, if I connect to a WiFi using my laptop WiFi connection , the connection is unstable and sometimes the WiFi becomes limited. But if I use a Wireless LAN card (TP-LINK - 150Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter TW-WN721N) the WiFi becomes very stable and no limited problem nor disconnection. Any idea whats the problem? Is it something wrong with my hardware? Please advice, not my knowledge regarding this issues. Thank you!

:)

Mual, Sep 9, 2015
  2. Hs715 Win User

Just upgrade to window 10 from win7 ulti and I cant detect my house wifi

I am using a desktop with a 802.11nb usb wireless lan card.. Chcked for software update

I connected this wifi before my upgrade..

And I stil can detect my neighbours wifi..

My hp can connect to this wifi also

Hs715, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Miracast in Windows system

My PC is connected through 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card . It is wifi connection , No internet connection with my pc by means o0f wire.

M.R.R.Khan, Sep 9, 2015
  4. WiFi connection Limited when not using Wireless LAN card

Hi have you run trouble shooter to see if that will find it, it may be able to point you in the right direction and if it is a driver problem then go to Auslogics Driver Updater they do a free version and it will install the latest drivers for you

hTconeM9user, Sep 9, 2015
  5. Mual Win User
    I do.
    I have try a lot of things.I also installed different version of drivers for the past few weeks. I mean I been doing testing, nothing work so far.

Mual, Sep 9, 2015
  6. hawkman Win User
    Try changing your power option to high performance, I've seen a couple of posts regarding this.

Roy

hawkman, Sep 9, 2015
  7. Mual Win User
    I always on high performance, ha ha.
    And I also check my network setting or device setting, I uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

Mual, Sep 9, 2015
  8. Mual Win User

Bump.
    Anyone have any idea? *Smile

9. linw Win User
    No one can really say what is wrong. If you have tried several drivers with no improvement then it would seem to be a hardware issue.

If it were mine I would have a go at re-seating the wifi card (they are usually socketed) and make sure the aerial was still attached.

But, then, I am comfortable with this level of hardware work.

It may be that it will have to go to a repair shop.

Or you can stay with the USB device.

10. Mual Win User
    I guess the easiest way is to go to a repair shop and get a checkup instead of keep trying different kind of method and still not yet found a solution. Thanks for the reply *Smile

Thema:

1. WiFi connection Limited when not using Wireless LAN card - Similar Threads - WiFi connection Limited

2. Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer: I faced the same problem . But this time the wireless lan card appear i device manager but in translucent option after i hit show hidden device. I have boot to default setting as soon as this appeaered but no changes....
  3. Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer: I faced the same problem . But this time the wireless lan card appear i device manager but in translucent option after i hit show hidden device. I have boot to default setting as soon as this appeaered but no changes....
  4. Wireless LAN card not connected to the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lan limited connectivity

Lan limited connectivity: My laptop loses connection and frreezes. It seems losing some conenctivity for a while and comeback.In the event log i noticed 10016 and 1014 could be a hint of problem....
  6. Lan limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lan limited connectivity: My laptop loses connection and frreezes. It seems losing some conenctivity for a while and comeback.In the event log i noticed 10016 and 1014 could be a hint of problem....
  7. LAN limited connectivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LAN limited connectivity: Good morning sirs,in a laptop I notice sometimes the LAN connection is lost and then the PC freezes.In the Event log i noticed ID 10016 and 1014 that could be an hint for the problem. Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  8. LAN limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN limited connectivity: Good morning sirs,in a laptop I notice sometimes the LAN connection is lost and then the PC freezes.In the Event log i noticed ID 10016 and 1014 that could be an hint for the problem. Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  9. LAN limited connectivity

10. Wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc: My wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc, I have tried everything i could find, and it still will not work. My pc is unable to connect to the internet please help me....