Windows 10: wifi connection lost when opening game

Discus and support wifi connection lost when opening game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; using realtek 8822ce wireless adapter. keeping loss wifi connection when playing a game, i think is window update caused. because i just format window,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by H4NG325, Aug 3, 2021.

1. H4NG325 Win User

wifi connection lost when opening game

using realtek 8822ce wireless adapter. keeping loss wifi connection when playing a game, i think is window update caused. because i just format window, after few of window update, the problem come again.

:)

H4NG325, Aug 3, 2021
  2. ARM9 Win User

Completely lost internet connection

So I randomly lost all internet connection on my desktop PC through Ethernet and WiFi. All other devices work on the network except for the PC. I have tried all steps I’ve found through google to fix it but it hasn’t worked. I honestly have no clue what to do.

PC SPECS:
    Intel i5 6500
    Gtx 1060
    Msi b150m gaming pro mobo

ARM9, Aug 3, 2021
  3. rob1618 Win User
    Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Aug 3, 2021
  4. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

1. wifi connection lost when opening game - Similar Threads - wifi connection lost

2. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  3. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  4. Wifi Disabled When Game Is Opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Disabled When Game Is Opened: Hello, This problem has only started recently where I would open a game and a few minutes later I am disconnected from the wifi. I have Windows 11. My driver is MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card I am using an ASUS tuf gaming f15 laptop. I've done virus scans, disk...
  5. Wifi connection drops when launching / having a game open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection drops when launching / having a game open: Normally the wifi functions well and all day to day tasks works fine. It is when i open a game, either on steam such as among us or CSGO, or League of Legends from Riot games, that the wifi connection for the entire pc drops. The same problem occures on different...
  6. Wifi connection drops when launching / having a game open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connection drops when launching / having a game open: Normally the wifi functions well and all day to day tasks works fine. It is when i open a game, either on steam such as among us or CSGO, or League of Legends from Riot games, that the wifi connection for the entire pc drops. The same problem occures on different...
  7. Wifi connection drops when launching / having a game open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. WIFI Strange connection drop only when opening games...

WIFI Strange connection drop only when opening games...: Hi, So I installed a Nest Router, hooked up to my virgin media modem, with 2 additional older generation google wifi units in different rooms using the google home app. One of which, is connected to the nest router via a long ethernet cable, the other is just using wifi...
  9. Connection to WiFi lost

Connection to WiFi lost: Hi, I am no longer able to connect to my WiFi connection at home with my laptop. My WiFi is generated from a network-over-current box. Other devices in my home are connecting just fine. My laptop used to connect all right in the past, but now i get a message "we are unable...
  10. Wifi connection lost when power adapter is connected

Wifi connection lost when power adapter is connected: Hello everybody and thank you in advance for your time. My name is . It's been a while, my beloved laptop Lenovo Y50 running Windows 10 pro, keeps losing wifi connectivity a couple of minutes after I plug it in. It works normally once I disconnect the power adapter. I...