Windows 10: WIFI connection not possible after complex troubleshooting problem occurs every now and...

Discus and support WIFI connection not possible after complex troubleshooting problem occurs every now and... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Lenovo IdeaPad U410 and since an Update 3 months ago I have problems connecting to any wifi possible. Sometimes it works for 3 weeks then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielSchmitt1, Sep 24, 2018.

1. WIFI connection not possible after complex troubleshooting problem occurs every now and...

Hi, I have an Lenovo IdeaPad U410 and since an Update 3 months ago I have problems connecting to any wifi possible. Sometimes it works for 3 weeks then suddenly one morning it will not work I will troubleshoot uninstall drivers restart manuel connection etc. but even if I solve the problem after a while it pops up again. I tried to solve it with a microsoft agent but they are unable to connect and everytime they try the call fails and I have to start all over again. I had the problem solved together with an agent but 2 minutes later the problem was there again and the agent out of the line. I feel so helpless especially let down by microsoft. The support site now blocks me from getting called back. Please help!

:)

DanielSchmitt1, Sep 24, 2018
  2. David Haz Win User

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Sep 24, 2018
  4. wabbles Win User

WIFI connection not possible after complex troubleshooting problem occurs every now and...

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

WIFI connection not possible after complex troubleshooting problem occurs every now and...

1. WIFI connection not possible after complex troubleshooting problem occurs every now and... - Similar Threads - WIFI connection possible

2. An error occurred while troubleshooting: a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An error occurred while troubleshooting: a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from...: I'm trying to clean reinstall AMD chipset drivers and I can't open this troubleshooter.Windows was repaired with the freshly-created media USB-drive;Tried DISM and sfc;Tried to scan disk C;Local Group policies are fine;TEMP folder path is fine....
  3. An error occurred while troubleshooting: a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An error occurred while troubleshooting: a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from...: I'm trying to clean reinstall AMD chipset drivers and I can't open this troubleshooter.Windows was repaired with the freshly-created media USB-drive;Tried DISM and sfc;Tried to scan disk C;Local Group policies are fine;TEMP folder path is fine....
  4. An error occurred while troubleshooting: a problem is preventing the troubleshooter from...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't connect to WiFi complex with certificates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to WiFi complex with certificates: I can perfectly connect to the WiFi through my mobile device however I am unable to connect from my laptop. Also, I am the only one who faces this issue for some reason. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this issue.Above, I provided screenshots of what...
  6. Can't connect to WiFi complex with certificates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to WiFi complex with certificates: I can perfectly connect to the WiFi through my mobile device however I am unable to connect from my laptop. Also, I am the only one who faces this issue for some reason. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this issue.Above, I provided screenshots of what...
  7. Complex ethernet and wifi problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complex ethernet and wifi problems: Hello, For no reason all of sudden, my ethernet connection isn't showing even not in network connections, neither in devices. Also my wifi keeps disconnecting. I tried reinstalling drivers, settings reset, restarts What I know that the problem is in pc sw/hw issue, bc i...
  8. Mouse Problems After Troubleshooting Ethernet Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Problems After Troubleshooting Ethernet Connection: Hey, I am using the logitech m705 and I have noticed that right after troubleshooting for my ethernet connection, which often went off and on at times, disconnecting from ethernet and connecting to wifi, going back and forth... So I opened my browser while my ethernet wasn't...
  9. An error occurred while troubleshooting internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An error occurred while troubleshooting internet connection: [ATTACH]i am facing this problem when i am trying to troubleshoot. I am avoiding restore option as it will be my resort. I am using Windows 10 insider preview builds....
  10. PCI Express Root Complex Troubleshooting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI Express Root Complex Troubleshooting.: After getting a couple of blue screen, and looking at it Online I ended up having a bad driver. I'm on a new built computer so I have no idea how to install the new driver for the title above I tried updating via device manager but it says it's up to date and I don't what...