Windows 10: WiFi connection option doesn’t show up anymore. The

Discus and support WiFi connection option doesn’t show up anymore. The in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I no longer have a wifi option on my Inspiron desktop. The only internet option available is ethernet, it is which is not plugged in and was never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LynnMarshall3, Jul 17, 2020.

1. WiFi connection option doesn’t show up anymore. The

I no longer have a wifi option on my Inspiron desktop.
    The only internet option available is ethernet, it is which is not plugged in and was never used.

I have tried all the reccomended fixes. Still no wifi.

wifi is availabe and working on all other devices.
    please help

:)

LynnMarshall3, Jul 17, 2020

2. Wifi options not showing up at all.

I was trying to access the internet with my computer, but then suddenly all the wifi stopped working. I restarted everything in the house, and the only computer that isn't working anymore is the one connected to ethernet. I tried to connect to other wifi
    connections, but they just don't show up. They were showing up about 15 minutes ago, but then they stopped showing up in the networks tab. I've tried many things that have already been said about this topic, but none of them work. Is there another solution
    for this problem?

b055k1ller564, Jul 17, 2020
  3. provlima Win User
    Xfinity Wifi showing up in my routers available internet connections ?

I recently found that "xfinity wifi" is showing up in my available internet access list as an openly available option.
    I have comcast xfinity hi speed internet as my internet provider but have never had it show up on the routers available connections list before. The home network I set up years ago has a different name.

I am puzzled why this free open network has suddenly appeared in the list. As it requires no password I think there is a possibility its use might present a security risk
    Is this a new Xfinity feature??

provlima, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Jon Cage Win User

WiFi connection option doesn’t show up anymore. The

Is it possible to set up a new manual wifi connection from the command line?

I'm trying to work out a solution to set up ad-hock wifi connections in Windows 8.1 based on the suggestions in a post on Micsrosoft's answers site. Is there any way to do the first few steps:

• go to "Network and Sharing Center"
    • click "Set up a new connection or network"
    • double click "Manually connect to a wireless network"
    • enter the SSID of the ad-hoc network (as shown by "netsh wlan show networks") into the "Network name" field
    • configure security settings accordingly
    • uncheck "Start this connection automatically" (important)

...without using the windows dialogs?

Jon Cage, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

WiFi connection option doesn’t show up anymore. The

1. WiFi connection option doesn’t show up anymore. The - Similar Threads - WiFi connection option

2. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi options show up: I have a wifi box connected to my pc with a ethernet cable. I haven’t payed my wifi bill so i’m trying to use another wifi option but they don’t show so i’m left with no wifi for my pc. I’ve unplugged the ethernet cable, unplugged the wifi box, ect and nothing works...
  3. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi options show up: I have a wifi box connected to my pc with a ethernet cable. I haven’t payed my wifi bill so i’m trying to use another wifi option but they don’t show so i’m left with no wifi for my pc. I’ve unplugged the ethernet cable, unplugged the wifi box, ect and nothing works...
  4. No wifi options show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My windows 10 doesn’t show WiFi option.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 doesn’t show WiFi option.: Hey everyone! I just got my computer fixed and my WiFi option isn’t available. I tried all Google remedies and it didn’t help. It only shows “Ethernet”. submitted by /u/Fancyusername_ [link] [comments]...
  6. Wifi option not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option not showing up.: Hi,I’ve been trying to connect to the wifi all day but the option for it is just not showing up.I’ve tried to reset the network settings, i’ve tried to go to the device manager and update my wifi from there but it isn’t showing up, I’ve tried to troubleshoot about everything...
  7. Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections: For some reason my laptop won’t connect to internet and I don’t how to fix it because my wifi won’t show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-doesnt-show-up-in-network-connections/3c54996e-fd75-4f2c-bee3-b65c331e02ad
  8. Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections: For some reason my laptop won’t connect to internet and I don’t how to fix it because my wifi won’t show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-doesnt-show-up-in-network-connections/3c54996e-fd75-4f2c-bee3-b65c331e02ad
  9. Wifi doesn’t show up in network connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Wifi networks doesn’t show up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi networks doesn’t show up: I don’t know what happened but apparently I don’t see any wifi networks on my laptop. I am not a very tech savvy person but I did everything possible anyone facing same issue or have any solution for this?? I have an video interview tomorrow and i am freaked out as I live...