Windows 10: WIFI connection problem (Windows 10), does anyone know how to fix this?

Discus and support WIFI connection problem (Windows 10), does anyone know how to fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have a strange issue which I've been trying to solve for months to no avail. My WIFI connection sometimes suddenly stops working on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sumartin1990, Jan 10, 2021.

1. WIFI connection problem (Windows 10), does anyone know how to fix this?

Hello,

I have a strange issue which I've been trying to solve for months to no avail. My WIFI connection sometimes suddenly stops working on my laptop (no problems on other devices) and I notice that the WIFI icon on the taskbar is changed into cable connection network icon for no apparent reason. I've never even used cable connection. It almost always happens if the computer was turned off without disconnecting from the internet and it happens minutes within turning on the computer. The only way this can be temporary fixed is to disconnect from the internet, then turn off computer, turn on again and connect to internet again. This doesn't work if internet is not disconnected prior to shutting down the computer. What's even stranger is that restart does not work (!?) - the computer has to be completely shut down and turned on by clicking the power button. Does anyone know how to permanently fix this weird problem? It must be related to software...

Thank you

submitted by /u/Sumartin1990
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sumartin1990, Jan 10, 2021
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jan 10, 2021
  3. wifi connection

Hi Karloi, Andrea,

Experiencing issues with WiFi connection may have something to do with the device driver, the WiFi switch may be turned off, or possible that the wireless adapter has been disabled. To help us determine what may have caused this problem, we suggest running
    the Network troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, type in Troubleshoot and click it in the search result.
    • In the right pane, click Network Adapter.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

For more information about fixing WiFi connection issues, please see:

Fix Wi-Fi problems in Windows 10

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 10, 2021
  4. simrick Win User

WIFI connection problem (Windows 10), does anyone know how to fix this?

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

WIFI connection problem (Windows 10), does anyone know how to fix this?

1. WIFI connection problem (Windows 10), does anyone know how to fix this? - Similar Threads - WIFI connection problem

2. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Problem. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Problem. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chickin-McDickin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmbgzx/windows_10_problem_does_anyone_know_how_to_fix/
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeetmagic124 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpyvtz/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: For some reason I get this whenever I try to delete this specific folder. Does anyone know a fix? halp submitted by /u/TheRealRift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gevfbj/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem

Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem: Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem They didn't flip like a Windows 7 problem, they just messed up one icon with another Example software wears a removable drive icon when happy friends like Ben have this icon I'm talking about her taskbar where the beginning...