Windows 10: Wifi connection problem

Discus and support Wifi connection problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloI have been reading my emails when suddenly lost the internet connection... My Wifi is on and I see the available connections but I can't connect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Edit ViktóriaBakos, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Wifi connection problem

HelloI have been reading my emails when suddenly lost the internet connection... My Wifi is on and I see the available connections but I can't connect. I tried a lots of things like reinstall the utility, on/off the realtek wifi in the device manager realtek type: 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e nic, network reset ect... In the end I upgraded my win10 to win11pro... But still I have this issue. I use Asus Tuf Gaming FX505DT notebook. Could you help me or give me any advise? Thank youEdit

:)

Edit ViktóriaBakos, Nov 20, 2021
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Nov 20, 2021
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Nov 20, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

Wifi connection problem

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Wifi connection problem

1. Wifi connection problem - Similar Threads - Wifi connection problem

2. Wifi connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection problem: Hi,Im using asus vivobook go 14/15 right now. I noticed that im having a problem with the wifi connection. It would disconnect everytime. Any ways to prevent this to keep happening. This laptop have the MediaTek Wifi 6E MT7902. should i unisntall them?I already open the...
  3. WiFi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connectivity problem: Asus tuf gaming a15 laptop windows 11 Problem: WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth suddenly disappears and some it comes after restart and sometimes don't. Ihave tried many fixes but doesnot work.in the driver it has code45 error in realtek lan card ....Help me out...
  4. WiFi Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Connection Problem: Hey there!I have installed dual band wifi i.e 2g and 5g. But I have not able to connect to 5g network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-connection-problem/5113afc6-630f-436c-b128-23b8bad347ef
  5. Wifi connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection problem: From about a week or two , my wifi connection disconnects randomly on my laptop. It is not the problem of my router as the internet works on all other devices. Also it's just I can't see any wifi devices or even mobile hotspots and mostly I can't even see the wifi option in...
  6. problem with connecting to WiFi

problem with connecting to WiFi: Recently I have a problem with connecting to WiFi, if I disconnect and I would like to connect again to the network this cannot be done, so I have to restart the laptop to accept the connection again...
  7. Problems connecting to WiFi

Problems connecting to WiFi: Split from this thread. Hi my name is Ross, I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue. It often depends on the band being used by the extender. I don’t know the make or model but WiFi signals are usually transmitted on either 5 ghz or 2.5 ghz bands....
  8. Wifi Connectivity Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi Connectivity Problem: [ATTACH] I have tried updating wifi driver, rollback wifi driver, Resetting tcp, tried power-saving mode ones too. But the wifi keeps disconnecting after a minute or two. Every time I have to manually disconnect and connect again. Other devices just work fine. Please help...
  9. Problem with WiFi connection

Problem with WiFi connection: I have problem with WiFi connection, tried to use the troubleshooter but cannot find it after Windows update to 1809 version that was rolled out in October. How to get it back and fix WiFi connection ?...
  10. Wifi connectivity problem

Wifi connectivity problem: Hi Over the past week or so,my internet connection(Wifi) has been disconnecting.I am using a TPlink Wireless USB adapter:- https://www.amazon.co.uk/Archer-T2U-Wireless-Supports-10-7-10-11/dp/B00K11UIV4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1546962138&sr=8-2&keywords=Archer+T2U When my...