Windows 10: WiFi Connection to my Laptop is not Stable

Discus and support WiFi Connection to my Laptop is not Stable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, When WiFi is connected to my PC and everything is working fine then suddenly it switch off automatically and I need to re-establish the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pranavdaveind, Nov 8, 2019.

1. WiFi Connection to my Laptop is not Stable

Hello,

When WiFi is connected to my PC and everything is working fine then suddenly it switch off automatically and I need to re-establish the connection. In troubleshoot also it indicates the issue. How to solve it?

:)

pranavdaveind, Nov 8, 2019

2. Cannot connect to wifi with laptop

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Nov 8, 2019
  3. x509 Win User
    Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

So about a week ago my wife bought a Lenovo Yoga 730, and of course I had to set it up, migrate all applications, settings, and data. At first, the Yoga kept losing WiFi connections, even though
    • my laptop right next to the Yoga system had no WiFi problems
    • both systems were on a desk about 2 feet away from the router

So I did a search and discovered that this system had a LOT of complaints about dropped WiFi. Most people said that they had to send the system back to Lenovo, where the WiFi board was replaced with one from a different manufacturer. But I was lucky to find a post where the guy said that Lenovo was using a driver from 2011, and that a much newer driver was available from the manufactuer's website.

So I downloaded and installed this driver, and now this laptop has a stable, reliable WiFI connection. Lucky for me, or else I would look bad to my wife. *cry

I would like to add that all the guys on this forum help me look GOOD to my wife for our home tech. *Smile

x509, Nov 8, 2019
  4. karyeowl Win User

WiFi Connection to my Laptop is not Stable

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

WiFi Connection to my Laptop is not Stable

1. WiFi Connection to my Laptop is not Stable - Similar Threads - WiFi Connection Laptop

2. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI is not stable: After the update 2 weeks ago and after the helped I get to resolve the issue I was able to install the update however this time my network connection is not stable. Im connected via WIFI and it will disconnect sometime....
  3. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI is not stable: After the update 2 weeks ago and after the helped I get to resolve the issue I was able to install the update however this time my network connection is not stable. Im connected via WIFI and it will disconnect sometime....
  4. WIFI is not stable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My laptop is not connecting to the WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is not connecting to the WiFi: Hi, I have received a issue where my laptop does not want to connect to the WiFi and when I try to connect via the taskbar it does not show the symbol when I Troubleshoot it says The IntelR wireless-AC 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problem. Can...
  6. My laptop is not connecting to the WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not connecting to the WiFi: Hi, I have received a issue where my laptop does not want to connect to the WiFi and when I try to connect via the taskbar it does not show the symbol when I Troubleshoot it says The IntelR wireless-AC 9461 adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problem. Can...
  7. My Laptop will not connect to my Wifi

My Laptop will not connect to my Wifi: It's a Asus X401A1 Intel celeron b830 1.80ghz 4gb ram. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 is my wireless network adapter. Tried reinstalling the network drive. Uninstalling. Disabling. Upgraded my Laptop from Windows 8 to 10. Tried Network reset It'll occasionally come up with...
  8. No wifi connection on my laptop

No wifi connection on my laptop: Hey guys, I'm running the latest Windows 10 1709 build, with latest updates. I have an Hp Folio 9470M laptop and last night my wifi icon at the bottom was gone. I can connect by Ethernet but no option for wireless connectivity. Going into the network settings, there is...
  9. Unable to get a stable Wifi-Connection on Windows 10

Unable to get a stable Wifi-Connection on Windows 10: Hello, I build a new PC and installed Windows 10 on it. Problem is, that I cannot use my Wireless USB Adapter on that PC properly. Everything works fine on my other devices, including my old PC with Windows 7 installed. I used to use the TL-Link TL-WN821N Adapter, but it...
  10. Problem with stable connection

Problem with stable connection: My windows 10 home was working just perfect until today's update. Now I cannot get it to stay connected more than three minutes so if this is too brief that is why. When I run the troubleshooter for the wireless connection it says the wireless connector is not connected and...