Windows 10: WiFi connection with low intensity despite being close to the modem.

Discus and support WiFi connection with low intensity despite being close to the modem. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The WiFi connection appears with one or two lines of intensity despite the fact that I am only a few meters from the modem, and with a padlock that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edgar IvánVega López, Jun 26, 2020.

1. WiFi connection with low intensity despite being close to the modem.

The WiFi connection appears with one or two lines of intensity despite the fact that I am only a few meters from the modem, and with a padlock that I do not know what it means and that did not appear before.
    It even appears like this when I re-enter the SSID and password. I already tried to restart the modem, restart the laptop and from the troubleshooting which tells me the same thing, to restart the modem.
    Is there a problem with the 2004 update?

WiFi connection with low intensity despite being close to the modem. 94bceb12-ebbf-412c-9d59-e54a4764ec90?upload=true.jpg

:)

Edgar IvánVega López, Jun 26, 2020
  2. pierboy Win User

Connecting Wifi to modem

Hello.

I am Trying to connect a Dell XPS 10 Tablet running windows rt to my modem but keep getting a authentication error and will not connect.

i have reset all settings on my modem to factory,have uninstalled the driver for the network adapter and reinstalled but still nothing.

I am successful at connection the tablet to my smart phone using tethering with no problems at all.

the smart phone is connected to the wifi coming from the modem.

I must be missing a step somewhere and can not figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pierboy, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Wifi Connection

So my Xbox 360 elite will not connect to one specific modem. I am making this post from that modem and i have my xbox one connected to it. My xbox 360 has never had any issues connecting to any other wifi modem before so i dont know what the issue is.
    Ive done every step the customer service suggested and nothing helped.

JustinHendryx, Jun 26, 2020
  4. pizza Win User

WiFi connection with low intensity despite being close to the modem.

My Phones wifi cannot connect to Wireless hub modem

I have an android phone zte force (boost) and for some odd reason it cannot connect to my clearwire hub express (Modem and router all in one ) through wifi. When i try to connect to the modem hub my phone stays stuck at "Connecting Saved" back and forth. I have tried changing the encryption and the wifi letter and resetting the modem but no results. The strange thing about my phone is that it can connect to other modems just fine. At the same time other devices can connect to my clear wire hub express *Bang Head :banghead:

I have even tried calling clear but they don't know what the problem is, its strange and if anyone can help that would be awesome !

pizza, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

WiFi connection with low intensity despite being close to the modem.

1. WiFi connection with low intensity despite being close to the modem. - Similar Threads - WiFi connection low

2. My laptop has been unable to connect to the Internet despite being connected to a WiFi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been unable to connect to the Internet despite being connected to a WiFi network: Hello,So I have been strugglingwith this issue for a while now and I am unsure how to resolve it so I thought I would ask here in hope of getting a solution.My laptop has had quite a bit of trouble connecting to the Internet as of late. While I am able to connect to my WiFi...
  3. My laptop has been unable to connect to the Internet despite being connected to a WiFi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been unable to connect to the Internet despite being connected to a WiFi network: Hello,So I have been strugglingwith this issue for a while now and I am unsure how to resolve it so I thought I would ask here in hope of getting a solution.My laptop has had quite a bit of trouble connecting to the Internet as of late. While I am able to connect to my WiFi...
  4. Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem: Having problem connecting or holding wireless connection. Some devices like TV have a wireless connection. Others like windows laptop or kindle can't get a connection. Error message on Kindle is --authentication problem. Problems started when wifi could not connect to android...
  5. Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem

Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem: Having problem connecting or holding wireless connection. Some devices like TV have a wireless connection. Others like windows laptop or kindle can't get a connection. Error message on Kindle is --authentication problem. Problems started when wifi could not connect to android...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  7. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

9. Bluetooth not working despite being connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working despite being connected: My Bluetooth stopped working yesterday. At first, I thought it was my specific Galaxy Earbuds, but all Bluetooth functions no longer work my other wireless headset, my wireless keyboard, my wireless game controller. While they show up in my settings as devices I can connect...
  10. No network despite connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No network despite connected to wifi: Recently, I updated my computer on windows and after the update, I lost all access to Internet despite being connected to wifi. I checked my task manager, everything is normal except for the network section which is at 0%. Please help!...