Windows 10: Wifi Connections Drops out after 1903 update and rollback

Discus and support Wifi Connections Drops out after 1903 update and rollback in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, im using a Realteak 8812AE Wireless LAN 802.11 AC PCI-E NIC to connect to my router. 2 days ago i updated to 1903, and startet to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dustice8336, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Wifi Connections Drops out after 1903 update and rollback

Hi,

im using a Realteak 8812AE Wireless LAN 802.11 AC PCI-E NIC to connect to my router.

2 days ago i updated to 1903, and startet to see connections drops. It always downloads with full speed, which i guaranteed by my ISP.

For a split second the conenction drops to 0 mb/s and then slow increases back to full speed. This happens irregular.

Then i did the rollback to 1809. But the connection drops are still there.

It only occurs on this Windows PC with WIFI. With Lan Connection the problem is not present. Switching to a lan cable permantly isn't an option.

In the last 2 days i tried everything to fix it myself, but without any luck. If read tons of post, guides, etc.

I used 4 different drivers versions.

The one windows said is the best. The newest from realtek. And two older ones i found in the web.

Nothing worked. Im clueless.

If read a ton of these copy & paste responses in this board and tired everything.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Dustice8336, Aug 31, 2019
  2. wpcoe Win User

No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Peter T Win User
    1809 wifi not working after update to 1903 failed then rollback

Asus Vivotab Note 8 (M80TA) tablets:
    Atom CPU Z3740 1.33 GHz processors

I have 2 machines: 1 x 32gb and 1 x 64gb. Machines are otherwise identical.

Going from a start-point where both machines worked perfectly on 1809.

On the 64gb machine 1903 installed with no problems.

On the 32gb machine the update failed and reverted to 1809.
    Now the machine won't show wireless networks . Bluetooth works but is Jerky/spasmodic.

The Asus website is not showing new drivers for wifi or bluetooth. Anyway the 64gb machine, with the same drivers is working fine.

I have tried the following:
    sfc: only Defender faults shown. (I can't do DISM because I don't have wifi.)
    Reset Network drivers
    Uninstalll wifi and bluetooth drivers and restart
    Uninstall wifi and bluetooth drivers and reinstall manually
    clean install 1809
    clean install 1903

After clean installing either version everything works perfectly except wifi (and bluetooth spasmodic)

Repeat:
    1. Both machines have the same wifi and bluetooth drivers
    2. The faulty machine was working fine at the start of the 1903 update. The update failed due to lack of space. (Windows did not ask for USB stick or more space).
    3. Rollback to 1809 took place. On restart many things were problematic. Had to reinstall wifi, bluetooth, SOC and ATK drivers manually. Wifi was not working after rollback. Bluetooth spasmodic.
    4. Wifi now shows: 'No wifi networks found.'

Any help would be gratefully received.

Peter T, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Wifi Connections Drops out after 1903 update and rollback

Windows 10 dropping wifi connection

My laptop keeps dropping the wifi connection. It then says it can't find any wifi networks. Eventually it connects again for 5-10 minutes before it drops again. None of my other devices have any problems with the wifi network. I have followed all the steps
    here repeatedly and nothing has made any difference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

Any ideas what to try next? It's driving me mad! Thanks.

VROBINSON1, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Wifi Connections Drops out after 1903 update and rollback

1. Wifi Connections Drops out after 1903 update and rollback - Similar Threads - Wifi Connections Drops

2. wifi dropping out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wifi dropping out: I have a dual boot windows ten one on latest version of ten other on insider latest version , stability of the wifi is fine on windows ten home but on the insider home premium the wifi is constantly dropping out. It some times tells me my dns is not responding when it is, but...
  3. WiFi Drops Out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Drops Out: I have a Dell 17" laptop, fresh load of w10 Home (v2004, build 1901) and alleged updated drivers, Verizon fios through a Verizon Actiontec M1424WR router, 3 floor house, router on 1st, S end room (and no it can't move due to cabling, etc), whew. I'll be using the laptop on...
  4. WiFi dropping out, but staying connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi dropping out, but staying connected: Recently my wifi has been dropping, but Windows still says it connected. No other devices on the wifi are cutting out, just my laptop. If I disconnect then reconnect to the wifi on the laptop, it starts working again. I literally double click the button to...
  5. Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi dropping randomly after 1903 update: Before the update my laptop's (Asus rog gm501gs) wifi (intel AC wireless 9560) works perfectly fine. After the update my wifi will stop working once in a while. This is especially annoying when i am playing games like League of Legend. One thing i noticed when this happens is...
  6. 1809 wifi not working after update to 1903 failed then rollback

1809 wifi not working after update to 1903 failed then rollback: Asus Vivotab Note 8 (M80TA) tablets: Atom CPU Z3740 1.33 GHz processors I have 2 machines: 1 x 32gb and 1 x 64gb. Machines are otherwise identical. Going from a start-point where both machines worked perfectly on 1809. On the 64gb machine 1903 installed with no problems....
  7. 1809 wifi not working after update to 1903 failed then rollback

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 wifi not working after update to 1903 failed then rollback: Asus Vivotab Note 8 (M80TA) tablets: Atom CPU Z3740 1.33 GHz processors I have 2 machines: 1 x 32gb and 1 x 64gb. Machines are otherwise identical. Going from a start-point where both machines worked perfectly on 1809. On the 64gb machine 1903 installed with no problems....
  8. Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903

Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903: Wifi doesn't auto connect after update 1903 i have done all of that and in finally nothing : * troubleshoot : internet connections , network adapter * network reset * DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth (succes) * sfc /scannow (succes) * forget password...
  9. Drivers won't update after 1903 rollback to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drivers won't update after 1903 rollback to 1809: I didn't like dealing with bugs in the 1903 update, so I reversed it but 12 drivers would not update afterwards. I now have problems with skittery scrolling, etc. I downloaded the diagnostic tool and have run it twice, but the drivers do not appear to have updated. I also...
  10. WiFi drop out

WiFi drop out: My ASUS G551JW Windows 10 laptop WiFi keeps randomly shutting down. I have reset the adapter (Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-7260), updated with the latest drivers from Intel, all to no effect. This has been going on since the Windows 10 update in October. I have given up on a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 router dropout

2. intel ac 9560 keeps disconnecting windows 10 after sleep nuc