Windows 10: WiFi Connections Not Being Found

Discus and support WiFi Connections Not Being Found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On my other HP Laptop which was played with by my Grandchild,, my home wifi account can no longer be found to log on to while everyone else's in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ken Sos, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Ken Sos Win User

WiFi Connections Not Being Found

On my other HP Laptop which was played with by my Grandchild,, my home wifi account can no longer be found to log on to while everyone else's in my community shows up. I suspect that it was either hidden or forgotten by mistake but I do not know how to retrieve it again. I have ran the troubleshooter to no avail and have tried to add it in again as a new network - and still everyone but mine shows up to use. And Oh Yes,, all of my other devices see my home wifi and can connect to it. I don't know what this child did and/or how to repair it. Does anyone know how to fix this ? Or how to retrieve a HIDDEN or FORGOTTEN wifi account on just that computer ?

:)

Ken Sos, Oct 2, 2018
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Oct 2, 2018
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Oct 2, 2018
  4. WiFi Connections Not Being Found

wifi connection problem

Hi,

To better assist you with the WiFi connection issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are your other devices able to connect to the same WiFi connection and working fine?
    • Have you tried to restart your WiFi router?
    • Which OS build version is currently running to your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

WiFi Connections Not Being Found

1. WiFi Connections Not Being Found - Similar Threads - WiFi Connections Being

2. No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks: I've noticed recently that my laptop can't see any wifi networks, despite connecting to known routers. This will be an issue when I travel.I have tried resetting the network and rolling back the wifi adapter to the previous version with no success.According to the Windows...
  3. No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi networks found but still connecting to known networks: I've noticed recently that my laptop can't see any wifi networks, despite connecting to known routers. This will be an issue when I travel.I have tried resetting the network and rolling back the wifi adapter to the previous version with no success.According to the Windows...
  4. Windows 11 “No WIFI networks found” when I try to connect to wifi

Windows 11 “No WIFI networks found” when I try to connect to wifi: When I try connect to wifi it just says No WIFI networks found. It started doing this a few days ago but I just restarted my laptop and it worked again. But now even when I restart it doesn’t fix. I have tried resetting network but nothing seems to be working....
  5. No wifi connections being found hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi connections being found hacked?: Hi There, I have a question about wifi, I have been using wifi all day in my place of work but as soon as I got home and tried to connect to my home wifi it said could not connect. When I tried again none of the available networks are showing up like they normally would. Also...
  6. No wifi connections being found hacked?

No wifi connections being found hacked?: Hi There, I have a question about wifi, I have been using wifi all day in my place of work but as soon as I got home and tried to connect to my home wifi it said could not connect. When I tried again none of the available networks are showing up like they normally would. Also...
  7. No wifi connections being found hacked?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Connecting to WiFi but “server not found”

Connecting to WiFi but “server not found”: For four days straight now, my laptop Lenovo yoga, windows 10 has connected to WiFi, worked for thirty seconds, and then stopped loading anything. It will say “server not found” and “hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.”Here’s a list of everything I have...
  9. Network Host not being found and "No internet, but connected and secured"

Network Host not being found and "No internet, but connected and secured": PLEASE HELP : I have an HP Spectre that constantly says no internet, but connects to the WiFi I have. I have even tried to connect to my own hotspot and it will not. I have tried to uninstall the Network Wireless driver and these problems are still occurring. I also cannot...
  10. Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10

Found wifi networks but not able to connect any in windows10: Recently I have changed from windows 7 to windows 10. Everything good except: I could able to see the list of available wifi networks but could not connect to any. But I am able to connect to network over cable....