Windows 10: WIFI connectivity issue on Windows 10

Discus and support WIFI connectivity issue on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; About 4 days ago I couldnt connect to my wifi. I tried every single method available on websites. Network Reset,uninstalling drivers,updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abdullah4242, May 26, 2020.

1. WIFI connectivity issue on Windows 10

About 4 days ago I couldnt connect to my wifi. I tried every single method available on websites. Network Reset,uninstalling drivers,updating them,downloading apps to update the and all others but still can not connect to my wifi. It just says couldnt connect to this network. This issue happened after updating to kb4556799 [i think so]. PLZ help me ASAP

:)

Abdullah4242, May 26, 2020

2. Wifi No Connectivity Issues

Hi Evan,

We'll definitely help you with the issue you're experiencing with your WiFi connection in Windows 10.

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about your concern:

• Have you tried refreshing your WiFi modem and still got the same result?
    • Are all your drivers up-to-date? If not yet, you can follow the steps found on this
      link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.

Meanwhile, you can check this link for guidelines on how to repair network connection issues in Windows

Also, can you try uninstalling the WiFi adapter, then restart the computer? This will automatically reinstall the driver.

Let us know what happens after the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Michelle Her, May 26, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, May 26, 2020
  4. wabbles Win User

WIFI connectivity issue on Windows 10

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, May 26, 2020
Thema:

WIFI connectivity issue on Windows 10

1. WIFI connectivity issue on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WIFI connectivity issue

2. WIFI Connectivity Issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI Connectivity Issue in Windows 10: I've been facing a problem continuously, and I couldn't find any solution yet. My PC is connected to WIFI provided by my university authority. Under this WIFI, my other device is working fine. I've Android Phone, and another computer with Ubuntu installed, and They are...
  3. WIFI Connectivity Issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Connectivity Issue in Windows 10: I've been facing a problem continuously, and I couldn't find any solution yet. My PC is connected to WIFI provided by my university authority. Under this WIFI, my other device is working fine. I've Android Phone, and another computer with Ubuntu installed, and They are...
  4. WIFI Connectivity Issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI Connectivity Issue in Windows 10: I've been facing a problem continuously, and I couldn't find any solution yet. My PC is connected to WIFI provided by my university authority. Under this WIFI, my other device is working fine. I've another computer with Ubuntu installed, and It's also working perfectly. But...
  5. Windows 10 - Wifi Connectivity Issues

Windows 10 - Wifi Connectivity Issues: Hi Team, I recently have had issues with WiFi connectivity on my PC. My computer is connected to WiFi, but crashes upon attempting to connect to another network. I am on the latest version of Windows 10, and also have installed DriverFix to verify no network drivers are...
  6. windows 10 wifi connection issue

windows 10 wifi connection issue: I recently upadated my laptop from windows 7 to windows 10. since then, my internet connection disconnects automatically for every 30 min to one hour and it does not connect again. If I have to connect again, I should restart my laptop. could you please solve the problem. it...
  7. wifi connection issues-windows 10

wifi connection issues-windows 10: has anyone found a permanent fix for the issue of interrupted or non existent wifi connection? i know its a common problem with windows 10 after an update sometime this year (2019). i have tried everything, i do manage to connect after about 30 minutes of unbelievable...
  8. Windows 10 Wifi connectivity issue

Windows 10 Wifi connectivity issue: Hi all @community After the most recent update, I began having a lot of trouble with our home wifi network. The laptop I will be mentioning will be the Lenovo Y520. I have no hassle trying to connect to my wifi on all other devices, and I have left all my router settings...
  9. Windows 10 Wifi connection issue

Windows 10 Wifi connection issue: I have a laptop and computer with windows 10 installed on both of it. Since my pc doesn't have wifi i purchased a tp-link archer t2u wifi adapter. But in computer when i put password of wifi it shows wrong password. Once it got connected but the connection was showing limited...
  10. Wifi connectivity issues in Windows 10

Wifi connectivity issues in Windows 10: I updated my Dell Inspiron 15(3521) from Windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days back. Wi-fi connectivity shows limited. But the ethernet works fine. Please help me on this. I get the following error message upon troubleshooting. "The connection between your access point,...