Windows 10: wifi connectivity poor after update.

Discus and support wifi connectivity poor after update. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; we have multiple laptops and the ones running WIN 10 keep shuting the wifi adapter off'. The fix for this was to uncheck the connect automatically box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Txswamper, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Txswamper Win User

wifi connectivity poor after update.

we have multiple laptops and the ones running WIN 10 keep shuting the wifi adapter off'. The fix for this was to uncheck the connect automatically box for the adapter in the notification pane. I was able to use ethernet and after getting closer to the router, I had decent connection speeds. are you aware of anything in the update that could cause the wifi to be less sensitive? up until the last 6 weeks or so I noticed not problem, but two days ag0 both win 10 machines would not connect via wifi

:)

Txswamper, Feb 10, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Very poor connectivity...

What wifi router/access point are you using and what Intel wifi card are you using?

By "disconnecting" do you mean that you actually see the wifi icon go to:
    wifi connectivity poor after update. [​IMG]

Or does the icon stay at
    and you just see the upload fail?

PolarNettles, Feb 10, 2019
  4. wifi connectivity poor after update.

Very poor connectivity...

Modem is a Zyxel C1100Z. ISP said modem was to blame. I purchased a replacement, problem persisted. Century Link replaced it and pretty much gave up. The card is
    Have never noticed if the wifi icon changes, but I will try and upload some images. Be back shortly.

doug crann, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

wifi connectivity poor after update.

1. wifi connectivity poor after update. - Similar Threads - wifi connectivity poor

2. Bluetooth poor connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth poor connection: When i use my wireless headphones the audio breaks after a interval of time ...and when this happens Bluetooth shows connected when the sound breaks and again shows connected music when it becomes normal ...and the connection of Bluetooth is so much poor that when i go...
  3. Bluetooth poor connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth poor connection: When i use my wireless headphones the audio breaks after a interval of time ...and when this happens Bluetooth shows connected when the sound breaks and again shows connected music when it becomes normal ...and the connection of Bluetooth is so much poor that when i go...
  4. WIFI not connecting after 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIFI not connecting after 21H1 update: Using an HP Envy and just updated to 21H1 load. After install, my laptop will not connect to my Wifi. All other devices are not experiencing issue, and Envy can see the network, but upon connection, I get an error saying "cannot connect to network" repeatedly. Have rebooted...
  5. Wifi Disappears and Connection Is Extremely Poor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Disappears and Connection Is Extremely Poor: Hi, so this problem happened on the 29th. Everything was normal, but then I moved my monitor a couple inches so it could be easily reached. After that, I noticed the wifi wasn't connected and when I clicked to connect all the networks were gone. Occasionally, my hotspot...
  6. Problem with wifi connection after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with wifi connection after update: [ATTACH] Hello everyone!, After de installation of the 20H2 update of windows 10 I'm having a problem with the wi-fi connection, basically I can't connect to any network and it says "Checking Network Requirements" and then it just stop the connection. I tried in other...
  7. NZXT prebuilt poor WIFI connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NZXT prebuilt poor WIFI connection: Hey guys! So I recently got a NZXT prebuilt PC with a preinstalled WIFI Adapter and Windows 10. I've booted it up and it works fine but one major issue I'm having is with my WIFI connection. I'm getting full bars on my iPad, iPhone and MacBook but only 2-3/4 bars on my PC...
  8. poor WIFI connectivity and network porblems

poor WIFI connectivity and network porblems: so just few hours ago I restarted my laptop, which I don't do often. After the reboot I found out that I cant connect to any network without it being "limited" or just "secured", with no internet connection in reality. I tried pining google for that. Trying to solve the...
  9. poor internet connection after a software update

poor internet connection after a software update: I have a rca cambio 10.1'' 2 in 1 tablet/pc. After one of the automatic updates in 2018 it wont connect to my home network unless i am about 5 feet from my router....
  10. Poor Internet Connection

Poor Internet Connection: Greetings, I am trying to improve my PC's connection to the Internet. I am paying my service provider for around 100Mbps speeds. Speedtest.net indicates that I am only getting around 6-8Mbps. I've tried this test on both the 2.4 and 5G connections, and I'm sitting right...