Windows 10: WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network

Discus and support WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It just connects butt I can't get internet access and the troubleshooter is useless as usual, just says "something wrong with your connection". This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rmychvr, Feb 7, 2020.

1. WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network

It just connects butt I can't get internet access and the troubleshooter is useless as usual, just says "something wrong with your connection".

This happens when I try to use my university's campus WiFi so every time I get to campus I have to reset my network settings.

All other WiFi networks are completely fine.

I've tried restarting, forgetting the network, only resetting the network settings works.

Does anyone know a fix? Using Windows 10 Home 1903, build 18362.592

submitted by /u/rmychvr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rmychvr, Feb 7, 2020
  2. brummyfan Win User

Connected to Network but "Secured, no internet"

Hi,
    Go to Device manager, expand network adapters, right click Wi-Fi, can you post what you have for HT mode in Advanced tab, does it look like mine or you have 20MHz, 20/40 MHz etc.

WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network [​IMG]

brummyfan, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Aristoi Win User

WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network

Connected to Network but "Secured, no internet"

Brummyfan
    Thanks for the response. I did exactly as you suggested. Unfortunately it did not work.

I have tried to connect to the wifi broadcast by my iPhone. That did not work either. Same error. "No Internet, secured."

Aristoi, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network

1. WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network - Similar Threads - WiFi connects secures

2. Wifi secured but no internet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi secured but no internet connection?: The other night my internet crashed for a few seconds, it booted back up as usual, but when I tried reconnecting to my wifi, it says it’s secured but no internet. I’ve tried all the tips on the internet and got no results. Any one have any solutions for this?...
  3. Random connectivity loss on particular Wifi network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random connectivity loss on particular Wifi network.: Hi,Our devices are experiencing random disconnects on a particular wifi network.The devices are Lenovo and HP 450 laptops, Windows 11, latest drivers, and devices are managed via Intune.It happens only on that network; connectivity on any other network is fine.What can be the...
  4. Random connectivity loss on particular Wifi network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random connectivity loss on particular Wifi network.: Hi,Our devices are experiencing random disconnects on a particular wifi network.The devices are Lenovo and HP 450 laptops, Windows 11, latest drivers, and devices are managed via Intune.It happens only on that network; connectivity on any other network is fine.What can be the...
  5. Can’t connect to 1 particular wifi connection no internet, secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to 1 particular wifi connection no internet, secured: I’ve been having trouble this past 2 weeks because the strongest wifi connection near my room can’t connect to internet it shows “no internet, secured”. The connection works fine on my 2 other devices iphone and ipad, and only gets like this on my Win10 laptop. I can connect...
  6. Wifi Connected & Secure But No Internet

Wifi Connected & Secure But No Internet: Yesterday I came back home and was ready to message some of my pals and set up a stream, but the computer wouldn't properly connect to the internet. I managed to get it so it registers that the wifi is connected to the internet and connect to it, but when I try using anything...
  7. Lost network connection for one particular folder

Lost network connection for one particular folder: I have a desktop and a laptop computer. Also have a PVR, which is also part of the network. All of a sudden, can't open the folder on the desktop says no network connection butCAN still open it on the laptop. Troubleshooting finds nothing wrong. I have not changed...
  8. WiFi will not stay connected to one network in particular

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi will not stay connected to one network in particular: I am currently staying at a hotel for an extended period of time for work. Their WiFi isn’t the best, but until recently, it’s been consistent For the past 3 or 4 days, my pc connects intermittently to the WiFi network. It will connect, disconnect repeatedly. I have scoured...
  9. Can't connect to a particular wifi network

Can't connect to a particular wifi network: laptop running Win 10 18362. Wifi Adaptor: Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn I have a newly installed internet connection with a new router. I can connect to the wifi using all my other devices but not the laptop, but I can connect to all other networks using this laptop. The wifi...
  10. WIFI Connection: no internet, secured

WIFI Connection: no internet, secured: does anyone know how to fix my wifi? I can connect to it but then it says I have no wifi and the connection is secured. tried many ways like going in control panel and stuff but it didn't work....