Windows 10: WiFi Connects to Default Network, but Can't Display Available Networks - after Recent...

Discus and support WiFi Connects to Default Network, but Can't Display Available Networks - after Recent... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit update KB5023696 was just installed on my laptop on 3/27/23. After the update completed, I now have the following behavior:If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ronald Rowley, Mar 28, 2023.

1. WiFi Connects to Default Network, but Can't Display Available Networks - after Recent...

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit update KB5023696 was just installed on my laptop on 3/27/23. After the update completed, I now have the following behavior:If I left-click on the WiFi icon in the task tray it no longer opens a list of networks. If I want to disconnect from my WiFi connection I have to go into WiFi settings and turn it off. If I click on the link in settings to view available networks, nothings happens. It never brings up a list. This issue doesn't affect my WiFi default connection. On bootup the system faithfully connects me to my default WiFi connection, and the task tray icon

:)

Ronald Rowley, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

WiFi Connects to Default Network, but Can't Display Available Networks - after Recent...

1. WiFi Connects to Default Network, but Can't Display Available Networks - after Recent... - Similar Threads - WiFi Connects Default

2. “No wifi networks are available “ message is displayed even when wifi networks are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “No wifi networks are available “ message is displayed even when wifi networks are...: “No wifi networks are available “. I am not able to access any wifi networks I have tried everything from restarting my pc to reset my networks to updating drivers , installing , uninstalling adapter all these are temporary fixes after sometimes the problem occurs again my pc...
  3. “No wifi networks are available “ message is displayed even when wifi networks are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “No wifi networks are available “ message is displayed even when wifi networks are...: “No wifi networks are available “. I am not able to access any wifi networks I have tried everything from restarting my pc to reset my networks to updating drivers , installing , uninstalling adapter all these are temporary fixes after sometimes the problem occurs again my pc...
  4. WiFi Connects to Default Network, but Can't Display Available Networks - after Recent...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Connects to Default Network, but Can't Display Available Networks - after Recent...: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit update KB5023696 was just installed on my laptop on 3/27/23. After the update completed, I now have the following behavior:If I left-click on the WiFi icon in the task tray it no longer opens a list of networks. If I want to disconnect from my WiFi...
  5. WiFi Connects to Default Network, but Can't Display Available Networks - after Recent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Connects to Default Network, but Can't Display Available Networks - after Recent...: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit update KB5023696 was just installed on my laptop on 3/27/23. After the update completed, I now have the following behavior:If I left-click on the WiFi icon in the task tray it no longer opens a list of networks. If I want to disconnect from my WiFi...
  6. WiFi Connects to Default Network, but Can't Display Available Networks - after Recent...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. WIFI : Can't connect to this network!!

WIFI : Can't connect to this network!!: from 3 to 5 days whenever I tried to connect wifi network to my windows 10 pc it says cant connect to this network. how to resolve this issue?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-cant-connect-to-this-network/9c38f3a7-9acd-47a9-8fff-cd22c42b80ae
  8. Can't connect to this network (WiFi)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to this network (WiFi): I go to UT Austin and my apartment runs on MyCampusNet. It randomly stopped working today saying "can't connect to this network." I've tried many things such as: manually reinstalling & updating ac adapter drivers re-enabling adapter disabling firewalls flushing dns...
  9. Can't connect to WiFi Networks

Can't connect to WiFi Networks: I'm having a serious and ongoing issue connecting to Wifi networks. I've lost hours of productivity due to this issue and continue to do so. Please help me resolve these issues as they are preventing me from doing work and making the money I need to survive. ISSUE: When I...
  10. Can't connect to WiFi network

Can't connect to WiFi network: I cannot connect my PC to WiFi. I need WiFi driver 107454