Windows 10: WiFi Constant Reset.

Discus and support WiFi Constant Reset. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know this has been asked several times, I have tried several of the solutions to attempt to fix this, and nothing is working. In some cases it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UglyToona, Sep 10, 2018.

1. UglyToona Win User

WiFi Constant Reset.

I know this has been asked several times, I have tried several of the solutions to attempt to fix this, and nothing is working. In some cases it just makes it worse. I have an Upgraded Windows 10 Pro system. I upgraded with the free upgrade when it was offered.

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1803

Installed on: 07/12/18 (had to reinstall)

OS build: 17184.254

I keep my system updated.

My WiFi just resets over and over and over and over again. It is very frustrating. I have reset the network, the modem, everything I can find and nothing fixes it. I cant find a way to upload the wlan report.

:)

UglyToona, Sep 10, 2018
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Wifi card needs resetting

I tried everything suggested so far and thanks guys but it still the same fault?

If I ask windows10 to diagnose the lack of internet it quite happily resets the WiFi card and all is fine until the laptop goes to sleep/switches off?? *Banghead

johnwallett, Sep 10, 2018
  4. PinkAcid Win User

WiFi Constant Reset.

Wifi doesnt work after resetting windows 10 tablet

Hi guys,

i recently bought a windows 10 tablet from Onda that came with full licenced windows 10 (didnt upgrade from anything) and i reset it as soon as id finished fiddling about with it and testing it so i could set it up fresh. it worked perfectly before resetting it and it connected to my wifi fine but after it wont find any internet connections and when i click the wifi icon in the corner it says connections unavailable.

ive tried the reg delete thing as it has vpn on it and i googled around trying to find a fix, one of which suggested if you upgrade from windows 8 that vpn breaks the wifi so this might be similar? however the command prompt didnt find the reg key/thing it was supposed to delete so that was a no go.

ive tried diagnosing connection problems and it resets the wifi adaptor but nothing improves, ive also tried updating the wifi driver but it says its already up to date and i cant connect to the internet on it to search for another adaptor. ive contacted Onda but theyve just offered to replace it if i send this back which im a bit wary of doing as they might just deny recieving the item and im out £160 + whatever it costs to send to china tracked.

could anyone please help me?

this was what i tried:

Step-2: Execute the following command and then press Enter

reg delete HKCRCLSID{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f

Step-3: Enter the bellow command and press Enter

netcfg -v -u dni_dne

it couldnt find the reg to delete

PinkAcid, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

WiFi Constant Reset.

1. WiFi Constant Reset. - Similar Threads - WiFi Constant Reset

2. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi disconnects constantly: My WIFI frequently 5-10 times a day disconnects. I have to reconnect manually but after a few reconnections, my available WiFi list goes blank and says “no available networks”. I am forced to restart the computer and begin the cycle again. Dell Inspiron laptop circa 2016,...
  3. WIFI constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI constantly disconnects: WIFI disconnects frequently, especially when playing games. I've tried to look for different solutions and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-constantly-disconnects/248600bc-d22b-4751-b3a8-2e23ebd93152
  4. WIFI constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI constantly disconnects: WIFI disconnects frequently, especially when playing games. I've tried to look for different solutions and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-constantly-disconnects/248600bc-d22b-4751-b3a8-2e23ebd93152
  5. WIFI constantly disconnects

6. Wifi constantly dropping

Wifi constantly dropping: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z580 with the Intel Centrino Wireless N-2200 network adapter. When my computer wakes up, it cannot find any wireless networks, but I found out that resetting the network adapters fixes the issue- until the computer goes back to sleep. I recently...
  7. Wifi constantly dropping

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi constantly dropping: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z580 with the Intel Centrino Wireless N-2200 network adapter. When my computer wakes up, it cannot find any wireless networks, but I found out that resetting the network adapters fixes the issue- until the computer goes back to sleep. I recently...
  8. WiFi constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi constantly disconnects: My WiFi works for a random amount of time when all of a sudden it disconnects me. Then when I try to reconnect it says that I’m unable to connect to this network. It is a common occurrence and is really annoying. submitted by /u/mcduxkz [link] [comments]...
  9. Constantly Losing WIFI

Constantly Losing WIFI: I lose wifi sometimes twice an hour on this HP When I go to networks, it will say connected, but I get no data. Sometimes it will just say no internet. When I restart, it will connect and work fine for a period of time, but often less than an hour. 120904
  10. Wifi Network Adapter constantly resetting

Wifi Network Adapter constantly resetting: The problem is just as described. This could be annoying for a number of reasons. For me particularly, I use the pc hotspot as it is useful since my router is on the complete another side of my house and my wifi using devices have a better signal near the pc. However, since...