Windows 10: WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update

Discus and support WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have automatic updates on so I don't know what did it but a few days ago my internet started to connect and disconnect several times a minute and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hollalouyea, Feb 25, 2021.

1. WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update

I have automatic updates on so I don't know what did it but a few days ago my internet started to connect and disconnect several times a minute and when I am connected to the internet, SpeedTest (when it doesn't get interrupted) shows that I'm only getting half the download speeds as my phone on the same test. Web pages load only 50% of the time.

I tried using the Windows Troubleshooters for Network adapters and Internet connections but it didn't find anything. I tried reinstalling the driver to my wifi adapter but still face the same problem. I tried the TPI fix in Command Prompt and still nothing. It happened overnight so I believe it was due to a Windows update. I tried looking for a fix or similar problems in this subreddit but couldn't find anything. Thanks

Wifi Adapter : Archer TX50E

submitted by /u/hollalouyea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hollalouyea, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 25, 2021
  4. WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update

Wifi Constantly Disconnecting

I'm on a gaming computer with windows 10 and at random times my computer gets disconnected from my wifi and this happens constantly every single day PLEASE HELP.

pickleking23, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update

1. WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update - Similar Threads - WiFi constantly disconnecting

2. WiFi constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi constantly disconnects: My WiFi works for a random amount of time when all of a sudden it disconnects me. Then when I try to reconnect it says that I’m unable to connect to this network. It is a common occurrence and is really annoying. submitted by /u/mcduxkz [link] [comments]...
  3. WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting after update: I noticed there was an update this morning on my month old gaming laptop and I restarted the laptop. Since restart, my internet has been disconnecting and reconnecting about every 30-40 seconds and there are multiple event logs with the code 7021 - connection telemetry fields...
  4. Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi: Over the past month or so, my laptop has been unable to stay consistently connected to my internet. I know for a fact that it's just my laptop having the problem, because all the other devices in my house can stay connected easily. It's a new computer, only about 2 and a half...
  5. WIFI constantly disconnecting on one PC

WIFI constantly disconnecting on one PC: My pc is disconnecting on average 9-10 times a day and the only way I can get it back on is to either change the wireless channel on the router or to use the troubleshooter which "resets the network adapter" and often claims that "the connection between your access point...
  6. WiFi disconnects after updating Windows

WiFi disconnects after updating Windows: Hi I upgraded my version of Windows 7 to Windows 10 on release day. After about a month or two of using it I completely disabled Windows Update and never had a problem with anything until recently which required me to update Windows. I updated it, and now about 30-60...
  7. Laptop Constantly Disconnects From WiFi

Laptop Constantly Disconnects From WiFi: Out of nowhere, my laptop is disconnecting from wifi about every 10 minutes. The only way to fix the problem is to run the network troubleshooter. No other wifi devices in my home are experiencing this problem. When I connect the laptop via Ethernet cable, I have zero...
  8. WiFi Constantly Disconnects

WiFi Constantly Disconnects: Out of nowhere, my laptop is disconnecting from wifi about every 10 minutes. The only way to fix the problem is to run the internet troubleshooter. No other wifi devices in my home are experiencing this problem. When I connect the laptop via Ethernet cable, I have zero...
  9. Constant disconnections

Constant disconnections: About 2 weeks ago Windows 10 started disconnecting from wifi regularly. The disconnects sometimes happen in quick succession, 30 seconds apart. Other times they hapen every 30 minutes to 2 hours. I am unaware of any changes that have been made in the last 2 weeks to cause...
  10. Constant Disconnects!

Constant Disconnects!: So our family switched to new provider internet (BT Infinity or something) . Everyone in family happy except me. Because i'm the only one who uses PC not laptop. And because I'm using PC i am using Ethernet Cable. My mom and sister uses laptops so they use wireless internet...