Windows 10: WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update

Discus and support WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have automatic updates on so I don't know what did it but a few days ago my internet started to connect and disconnect several times a minute and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hollalouyea, Feb 25, 2021.

1. WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update

I have automatic updates on so I don't know what did it but a few days ago my internet started to connect and disconnect several times a minute and when I am connected to the internet, SpeedTest (when it doesn't get interrupted) shows that I'm only getting half the download speeds as my phone on the same test. Web pages load only 50% of the time.

I tried using the Windows Troubleshooters for Network adapters and Internet connections but it didn't find anything. I tried reinstalling the driver to my wifi adapter but still face the same problem. I tried the TPI fix in Command Prompt and still nothing. It happened overnight so I believe it was due to a Windows update. I tried looking for a fix or similar problems in this subreddit but couldn't find anything. Thanks

Wifi Adapter : Archer TX50E

submitted by /u/hollalouyea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hollalouyea, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 25, 2021
  4. WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update

Wifi Constantly Disconnecting

I'm on a gaming computer with windows 10 and at random times my computer gets disconnected from my wifi and this happens constantly every single day PLEASE HELP.

pickleking23, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update

1. WiFi constantly disconnecting after Win10 update - Similar Threads - WiFi constantly disconnecting

2. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi disconnects constantly: My WIFI frequently 5-10 times a day disconnects. I have to reconnect manually but after a few reconnections, my available WiFi list goes blank and says “no available networks”. I am forced to restart the computer and begin the cycle again. Dell Inspiron laptop circa 2016,...
  3. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi disconnects constantly: My WIFI frequently 5-10 times a day disconnects. I have to reconnect manually but after a few reconnections, my available WiFi list goes blank and says “no available networks”. I am forced to restart the computer and begin the cycle again. Dell Inspiron laptop circa 2016,...
  4. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI constantly disconnects: WIFI disconnects frequently, especially when playing games. I've tried to look for different solutions and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-constantly-disconnects/248600bc-d22b-4751-b3a8-2e23ebd93152
  6. WIFI constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI constantly disconnects: WIFI disconnects frequently, especially when playing games. I've tried to look for different solutions and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-constantly-disconnects/248600bc-d22b-4751-b3a8-2e23ebd93152
  7. WIFI constantly disconnects

8. wifi disconnection after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wifi disconnection after update: After the latest update, my WIFI keeps disconnecting everytime I play any online games. After disconnection, I can't connect back, a restart or two is needed before reconnection is possible. During browsing and other online activities its working fine....
  9. WiFi constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi constantly disconnects: My WiFi works for a random amount of time when all of a sudden it disconnects me. Then when I try to reconnect it says that I’m unable to connect to this network. It is a common occurrence and is really annoying. submitted by /u/mcduxkz [link] [comments]...
  10. WiFi Constantly Disconnects

WiFi Constantly Disconnects: Out of nowhere, my laptop is disconnecting from wifi about every 10 minutes. The only way to fix the problem is to run the internet troubleshooter. No other wifi devices in my home are experiencing this problem. When I connect the laptop via Ethernet cable, I have zero...