Windows 10: WIFI constantly disconnecting on one PC

Discus and support WIFI constantly disconnecting on one PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pc is disconnecting on average 9-10 times a day and the only way I can get it back on is to either change the wireless channel on the router or to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarlHighfield, Nov 19, 2020.

1. WIFI constantly disconnecting on one PC

My pc is disconnecting on average 9-10 times a day and the only way I can get it back on is to either change the wireless channel on the router or to use the troubleshooter which "resets the network adapter" and often claims that "the connection between your access point router and the internet is broken" and once it's on it soon disconnects again. I suspected it was an issue with the WIFI card I use in my PCIe slot so I have already bought a second one to test it and it is occurring on both network cards. No other device on this network is having any issues other than this one.

:)

CarlHighfield, Nov 19, 2020
  2. ArcherMD Win User

WiFi Networks constantly disappearing

I recently moved to college and brought my Windows 10 PC that I have been using for years with no wifi problems, but now I run into this one constantly. My PC will randomly disconnect from the wifi, and when I click on the wireless icon at the bottom-right,
    none of the nearby networks are in the list. Turning the wifi off and on again will restore the list and reconnect me, but I have to do this constantly. My drivers are up to date.

ArcherMD, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

4. WIFI constantly disconnecting on one PC

Wifi Constantly Disconnecting

I'm on a gaming computer with windows 10 and at random times my computer gets disconnected from my wifi and this happens constantly every single day PLEASE HELP.

pickleking23, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

WIFI constantly disconnecting on one PC

1. WIFI constantly disconnecting on one PC - Similar Threads - WIFI constantly disconnecting

2. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi disconnects constantly: My WIFI frequently 5-10 times a day disconnects. I have to reconnect manually but after a few reconnections, my available WiFi list goes blank and says “no available networks”. I am forced to restart the computer and begin the cycle again. Dell Inspiron laptop circa 2016,...
  3. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi disconnects constantly: My WIFI frequently 5-10 times a day disconnects. I have to reconnect manually but after a few reconnections, my available WiFi list goes blank and says “no available networks”. I am forced to restart the computer and begin the cycle again. Dell Inspiron laptop circa 2016,...
  4. WiFi disconnects constantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI constantly disconnects: WIFI disconnects frequently, especially when playing games. I've tried to look for different solutions and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-constantly-disconnects/248600bc-d22b-4751-b3a8-2e23ebd93152
  6. WIFI constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI constantly disconnects: WIFI disconnects frequently, especially when playing games. I've tried to look for different solutions and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-constantly-disconnects/248600bc-d22b-4751-b3a8-2e23ebd93152
  7. WIFI constantly disconnects

8. WiFi constantly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi constantly disconnects: My WiFi works for a random amount of time when all of a sudden it disconnects me. Then when I try to reconnect it says that I’m unable to connect to this network. It is a common occurrence and is really annoying. submitted by /u/mcduxkz [link] [comments]...
  9. Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi

Computer is constantly disconnecting from WiFi: Over the past month or so, my laptop has been unable to stay consistently connected to my internet. I know for a fact that it's just my laptop having the problem, because all the other devices in my house can stay connected easily. It's a new computer, only about 2 and a half...
  10. WiFi Constantly Disconnects

WiFi Constantly Disconnects: Out of nowhere, my laptop is disconnecting from wifi about every 10 minutes. The only way to fix the problem is to run the internet troubleshooter. No other wifi devices in my home are experiencing this problem. When I connect the laptop via Ethernet cable, I have zero...