Windows 10: Wifi constantly dropping out

Discus and support Wifi constantly dropping out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've had this issue now for several months and it's driving me absolutely insane but my internet just decides to drop out and the only way for me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CarlH93, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Wifi constantly dropping out

So I've had this issue now for several months and it's driving me absolutely insane but my internet just decides to drop out and the only way for me to get it going again is to disable and re enable my wifi adapter, reset my PC or router, it happens anywhere from every 5 minutes to couple of hours. It only really affects this one computer despite it being the closest device to the router. I have tested it with 2 different wifi cards and each one yields the same issue, the main card being an ASUS pce AC-88. I have tried almost every "solution" I've came across online and nothing has even remotely helped.

submitted by /u/CarlH93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CarlH93, Jan 14, 2021
  2. jomppa Win User

sick of my laptop internet being slow and dropping constantly

I have the same problem here. Two Windows 10 tablet/laptops (one from Lenovo, the other from Acer) will drop their wifi connection constantly. The network environment seems not to affect the issue as at least Acer drops the connection with other Network as well. Usually troubleshooting wizard helps (resets wifi adapter), sometimes reboot is needed, sometimes the issue goes away by itself after a couple of seconds.

During the network problem, the available networks (SSIDs) are listed normally, but no data is really sent to network.

jomppa, Jan 14, 2021
  3. ArcherMD Win User
    WiFi Networks constantly disappearing

I recently moved to college and brought my Windows 10 PC that I have been using for years with no wifi problems, but now I run into this one constantly. My PC will randomly disconnect from the wifi, and when I click on the wireless icon at the bottom-right,
    none of the nearby networks are in the list. Turning the wifi off and on again will restore the list and reconnect me, but I have to do this constantly. My drivers are up to date.

ArcherMD, Jan 14, 2021
  4. bizkit Win User

Wifi constantly dropping out

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

bizkit, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Wifi constantly dropping out

1. Wifi constantly dropping out - Similar Threads - Wifi constantly dropping

2. Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly: I have been using my laptop for a while now and just recently the WiFi started to get very slow and started dropping out consistently.I have tried: - Updating WiFi Drivers- Disabled peer to peer updates- Repaired system files- Disabled Windows auto tuning- Disabled power...
  3. Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly: I have been using my laptop for a while now and just recently the WiFi started to get very slow and started dropping out consistently.I have tried: - Updating WiFi Drivers- Disabled peer to peer updates- Repaired system files- Disabled Windows auto tuning- Disabled power...
  4. Wifi constantly dropping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi constantly dropping: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z580 with the Intel Centrino Wireless N-2200 network adapter. When my computer wakes up, it cannot find any wireless networks, but I found out that resetting the network adapters fixes the issue- until the computer goes back to sleep. I recently...
  5. Wifi constantly dropping

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi constantly dropping: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z580 with the Intel Centrino Wireless N-2200 network adapter. When my computer wakes up, it cannot find any wireless networks, but I found out that resetting the network adapters fixes the issue- until the computer goes back to sleep. I recently...
  6. wifi dropping out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wifi dropping out: I have a dual boot windows ten one on latest version of ten other on insider latest version , stability of the wifi is fine on windows ten home but on the insider home premium the wifi is constantly dropping out. It some times tells me my dns is not responding when it is, but...
  7. Wifi signal drops constantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi signal drops constantly: I've been having a reoccuring issue lately where my wifi connection becomes unusable at completely random times. It appears as the wifi connection wigit changing to show I am at half signal strength instead of full. I'm on a desktop, with a highspeed internet connection. I'm...
  8. wifi connection constantly dropped

wifi connection constantly dropped: I have two machines, MSI GT80 SLI. They are configured identically hardware-wise. MSI GT80 One: disk 1: Has dual boot Windows 20H2; disk 2: the previous version of 1909. The 20H2 install has issues with the Killer 1535 wifi card. Constantly drops the connection. The 1909...
  9. WiFi Drops Out

WiFi Drops Out: I have a Dell 17" laptop, fresh load of w10 Home (v2004, build 1901) and alleged updated drivers, Verizon fios through a Verizon Actiontec M1424WR router, 3 floor house, router on 1st, S end room (and no it can't move due to cabling, etc), whew. I'll be using the laptop on...
  10. WiFi drop out

WiFi drop out: My ASUS G551JW Windows 10 laptop WiFi keeps randomly shutting down. I have reset the adapter (Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-7260), updated with the latest drivers from Intel, all to no effect. This has been going on since the Windows 10 update in October. I have given up on a...