Windows 10: Wifi constantly dropping out

Discus and support Wifi constantly dropping out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've had this issue now for several months and it's driving me absolutely insane but my internet just decides to drop out and the only way for me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CarlH93, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:52 AM.

1. Wifi constantly dropping out

So I've had this issue now for several months and it's driving me absolutely insane but my internet just decides to drop out and the only way for me to get it going again is to disable and re enable my wifi adapter, reset my PC or router, it happens anywhere from every 5 minutes to couple of hours. It only really affects this one computer despite it being the closest device to the router. I have tested it with 2 different wifi cards and each one yields the same issue, the main card being an ASUS pce AC-88. I have tried almost every "solution" I've came across online and nothing has even remotely helped.

submitted by /u/CarlH93
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. jomppa Win User

sick of my laptop internet being slow and dropping constantly

I have the same problem here. Two Windows 10 tablet/laptops (one from Lenovo, the other from Acer) will drop their wifi connection constantly. The network environment seems not to affect the issue as at least Acer drops the connection with other Network as well. Usually troubleshooting wizard helps (resets wifi adapter), sometimes reboot is needed, sometimes the issue goes away by itself after a couple of seconds.

During the network problem, the available networks (SSIDs) are listed normally, but no data is really sent to network.

3. ArcherMD Win User
    WiFi Networks constantly disappearing

I recently moved to college and brought my Windows 10 PC that I have been using for years with no wifi problems, but now I run into this one constantly. My PC will randomly disconnect from the wifi, and when I click on the wireless icon at the bottom-right,
    none of the nearby networks are in the list. Turning the wifi off and on again will restore the list and reconnect me, but I have to do this constantly. My drivers are up to date.

4. bizkit Win User

Wifi constantly dropping out

windows 10 10147 - Atheros Qualcom WiFi drops

hy,
    i have question about 10147 release. does anyone else have WiFi drops? it happens like 5-10 times a day. usualy when i search for windows updates(maybe a coincidence?) or when i reboot the pc. then i troubleshooted a bit, i figured out that WLAN autoconfig service stops working. if i restart the service all starts to work again. how can i prevent those kinds of wifi drops? in the mean time, wifi button gets grayed out and the list is empty, like no wireless is in range (it figures .. since service is not running i guess). i checked the event viewer and saw that many services drops out from time to time including sound (realtek). any suggestions would be appreciated. got a clean install here.
    thanks

Thema:

Wifi constantly dropping out

1. Wifi constantly dropping out - Similar Threads - Wifi constantly dropping

2. WiFi Drops Out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Drops Out: I have a Dell 17" laptop, fresh load of w10 Home (v2004, build 1901) and alleged updated drivers, Verizon fios through a Verizon Actiontec M1424WR router, 3 floor house, router on 1st, S end room (and no it can't move due to cabling, etc), whew. I'll be using the laptop on...
  3. Wifi drop out windows 10 pro

Wifi drop out windows 10 pro: I built a brand new PC and the wifi stopped working after only 5-10 days. Spec: Biostar B550 MH AMD Ryzen 3 3100 TPLINK TL-WN881ND 300 Windows 10 Pro build: 19041.630 I get no wifi networks available quite often. I will be connected to wifi then it will drop and say...
  4. WiFi Constantly Drops When Watching YouTube Videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Constantly Drops When Watching YouTube Videos: Sorry for the long post, I've tried to include as much information as possible as to what I've tried so far. For the past few months every now and then when I've been watching videos on YouTube my laptop's WiFi will stop working. Running the network troubleshooter always...
  5. WiFi dropping out, but staying connected

WiFi dropping out, but staying connected: Recently my wifi has been dropping, but Windows still says it connected. No other devices on the wifi are cutting out, just my laptop. If I disconnect then reconnect to the wifi on the laptop, it starts working again. I literally double click the button to...
  6. (2004) WiFi Connection Dropping Constantly

(2004) WiFi Connection Dropping Constantly: My WiFi connection to my Modem/Router drops every 5 to 10 minutes for a short time then reconnects. I know it's not my ISP as my phone works just fine, I have done several speedtests using testmy.net on my phone and have even reset my Modem to factory default settings and set...
  7. Win 10 WiFi Keeps Dropping Out

Win 10 WiFi Keeps Dropping Out: Hi, I have my desktop PC running Win 10 1909, which is connected to my home wifi network. The problem I have is that the connection between the PC and the router keeps dropping out - some days it is okay, but other days it has done it over 30 times. There is a temporary...
  8. Problem with Drivers/Wifi dropping out on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Drivers/Wifi dropping out on laptop: I have a HP Laptop Elitebook 8570p, all of a sudden I was plagued with the WiFi either not connecting or dropping out, I did all the usual things, resetting network, deleting network adapters, and deleting drivers. I did notice this seemed to start after a Windows 10...
  9. Wireless Connection Constantly Dropping Out

Wireless Connection Constantly Dropping Out: When trying to use my University Wi-Fi, my wireless connection keeps changing to "No Internet Access." I keep having to go through the struggle everytime this happens, where I have to end up resetting my wireless adapter. I'm not sure what is causing this; I have filed a...
  10. WiFi drop out

WiFi drop out: My ASUS G551JW Windows 10 laptop WiFi keeps randomly shutting down. I have reset the adapter (Intel Dual Band Wireless AC-7260), updated with the latest drivers from Intel, all to no effect. This has been going on since the Windows 10 update in October. I have given up on a...