Windows 10: Wifi Crashed after Restoring Laptop

Discus and support Wifi Crashed after Restoring Laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When resetting/restoring my laptop, my wifi crashed. ISP said it should be fine so must be the router at fault? Has the reset somehow stopped the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Peter-G622, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Wifi Crashed after Restoring Laptop

When resetting/restoring my laptop, my wifi crashed. ISP said it should be fine so must be the router at fault? Has the reset somehow stopped the router working properly?

:)

Peter-G622, Feb 13, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Feb 13, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Wifi Crashed after Restoring Laptop

n-ster, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Wifi Crashed after Restoring Laptop

1. Wifi Crashed after Restoring Laptop - Similar Threads - Wifi Crashed Restoring

2. Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash: as said in the title my Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash as i was playing a game on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-bluetooth-icons-disapeared-from-laptop/128f477b-42d6-456d-8a45-7cce5a609f30
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash: as said in the title my Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash as i was playing a game on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-bluetooth-icons-disapeared-from-laptop/128f477b-42d6-456d-8a45-7cce5a609f30
  4. LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LogonUI crashes after connecting wifi: The bug appears if we do like this:1. Let Windows forget the wifi;2. Lock screen;3. Connect the wifi, and input the correct username and a wrong password;4. A dialog would prompt to let you input the correct password, and click 'Cancel'5. Switch users by clicking ‘Other...
  5. Windows Updates after Crash and Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates after Crash and Restore: My Windows 10 has recently crashed. I have successfully restored it from a system disk image. However, the image is 12 months old I am not very good with backing up : . So all the updates for the last 12 months have been lost. I thought I would reinstall them automatically by...
  6. Windows Updates after Crash and Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates after Crash and Restore: My Windows 10 has recently crashed. I have successfully restored it from a system disk image. However, the image is 12 months old I am not very good with backing up : . So all the updates for the last 12 months have been lost. I thought I would reinstall them automatically by...
  7. Windows Updates after Crash and Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Laptop crash. Unable to reset or restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop crash. Unable to reset or restore: My laptop crashed and I am unable to restore or reset it. When its booting up, it says "preparing automatic repair", then restarts. It's does this several times, then says "diagnosing your PC".Then it restarts. Then it brings up the automatic repair screen, I go to advanced...
  9. Computer crashing after connecting to the wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer crashing after connecting to the wifi: Hi, I cant seem to find anyone who has asked this problem so thought id ask for help myself. For a few months now, my computer has been crashing, or more rightly freezing, amd wont respond for 5-10 minutes. Then when it comes back, all the clicks and presses i hit whilst...
  10. Wifi crashes after trying to connect to a specific wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi crashes after trying to connect to a specific wifi: Hi there, I'm trying to connect to my apartment complex's wifi, but everytime I type in the password, the wifi crashes and opens back up to say 'Cant connect to this network'. I'm using the most updated windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop. I've tried every suggestion I've found...