Windows 10: Wifi cutting out randomly

Discus and support Wifi cutting out randomly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sometimes, maybe once or twice a week, my wifi cuts off on my computer randomly. It only lasts for around ten seconds before reconnecting, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by poparella, Aug 4, 2020.

1. poparella Win User

Wifi cutting out randomly

Sometimes, maybe once or twice a week, my wifi cuts off on my computer randomly. It only lasts for around ten seconds before reconnecting, but it really interrupts games. The wifi on my other devices doesn't cut out, only on my computer and I don't know how to fix it :

:)

poparella, Aug 4, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Friends PC randomly cutting out

I would suggest you get some details because I have no idea what "cutting out" is supposed to mean.

System specs, software, usage etc...

erocker, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Trevor8 Win User
    HP 4510S cuts out randomly - cleaned fan

HP laptop keeps randomly cutting out - cleaned fan ok in safe mode

Please help

Trevor8, Aug 4, 2020
  4. ChrissJH Win User

Sound cuts out randomly

Hello,

Sometimes all my audio cuts out randomly, however my microphone still works. So far going to my sounds, enhancements, and toggling the "disable all enhancements" and applying that fixes it, but it is annoying and I would like for this to just stop occurring
    altogether.

I am on windows 1803 and my headphones are plugged into an audio interface

ChrissJH, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Wifi cutting out randomly - Similar Threads - Wifi cutting randomly

2. Random Wifi cut outs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Wifi cut outs while gaming: Hello i Have been getting bad wifi cutouts on every game i play it randomly does it and in event viewer doesnt really show anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-wifi-cut-outs-while-gaming/a2f4d864-c79c-4179-b915-2c066552c106
  3. Random Wifi cut outs while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Wifi cut outs while gaming: Hello i Have been getting bad wifi cutouts on every game i play it randomly does it and in event viewer doesnt really show anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-wifi-cut-outs-while-gaming/a2f4d864-c79c-4179-b915-2c066552c106
  4. Random Wifi cut outs while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wifi Cutting out randomly when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Cutting out randomly when playing: Hello When im playing games my wifi just randomly cuts out checked event viewer after it disconnedts and theres WLAN AutoConfig detected limited connectivity, attempting automatic recovery.Recovery Type: 4Error Code: 0x0Trigger Reason: 5IP Family: 0 and A timeout was reached...
  6. Wifi Cutting out randomly when playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Cutting out randomly when playing: Hello When im playing games my wifi just randomly cuts out checked event viewer after it disconnedts and theres WLAN AutoConfig detected limited connectivity, attempting automatic recovery.Recovery Type: 4Error Code: 0x0Trigger Reason: 5IP Family: 0 and A timeout was reached...
  7. Wifi Cutting out randomly when playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. random WIFI cut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    random WIFI cut: Hi,I'm currently using Lenovo Ideapad 320S and recently updated my windows 10 to version 21H1.I noticed that sometimes my WIFI would get cut off automatically and returns after around 10s. During this period, I notice that the network options would disappear. This used to...
  9. 5ghz band of wifi randomly cuts out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5ghz band of wifi randomly cuts out: So im using the 5ghz band of my wifi which is pretty fast most of the time and i prefer over 2.4ghz, but sometimes that band will just randomly cut out and im left offline until i reconnect to the 2.4ghz band. this is especially annoying when im gaming because i will just...
  10. Wifi adapter cutting out at random times?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi adapter cutting out at random times?: So for the past couple of days my wifi adapter that I use for my pc has been cutting out more and more frequently and Im unsure why. Sometimes it takes a few mins to a few hours after a restart to cut out but for some reason whenever I restart my pc again the stick is back up...