Windows 10: Wifi data limit

Discus and support Wifi data limit in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I setup a wifi data limit and when it's reached a notification is sended to me. Can I disable wifi automatically instead? submitted by /u/Geekest07... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Geekest07, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Wifi data limit

I setup a wifi data limit and when it's reached a notification is sended to me. Can I disable wifi automatically instead?

submitted by /u/Geekest07
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Geekest07, Sep 18, 2020

2. Limited WiFi Connection

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now my internet connection is limited for my WiFi.

When i try connect to my modem i just get limited connection but when I use my mobile phone hotspot it works just fine.

I have tried the following;

To manually reset TCP/IP, follow these steps:

Note: You must be logged on to the computer as an administrator to perform the steps.

1. On the Start search box, type CMD. In the search results, right-click Command Prompt, and then clickRun as administrator.

2. At the command prompt, enter the following command, and then press Enter:netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt--

AND

I would suggest you to update the drivers for the network adapter.

Steps update the drivers for the network adapter.

Refer the following steps.

• Click Start and type devmgmt.msc, and then Enter. The Device Manager window opens.

b) Expand Network Adapter.

c) Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.

d) Restart the computer. Windows should now install the drivers itself.

e) Update the drivers in the same way but by selecting Update driver.
    AND

Flushed and Renewed DNS

AND

Disabled DNS Server on my router

RobertPriest, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 18, 2020
  4. aleisha11 Win User

Wifi data limit

not able to reset data limit in data sense

Hello, sreech311. We have checked it on our end that there are 28 days only under the Monthly option. This cannot be changed since it's already
    part of the software. You may try suggesting the idea through here instead: Feature Suggestions. BTW, here is the details that you need to know about each option:

• If you have a preset amount of data to use and the data will expire at a specific date, tap
      One time.
    • If you have a limited amount of data you can use each month before you're charged for overages, tap
      Monthly.
    • If you have unlimited data but still want to track your usage, tap Unlimited.
    For more info, visit this link: Use Data Sense to manage data usage. We look forward to your reply.

aleisha11, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Wifi data limit

1. Wifi data limit - Similar Threads - Wifi data limit

2. Data limit closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data limit closed: I have windows 11, data limit closed, how I use internet. I can't use internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-limit-closed/fc6966ec-5322-40e6-9d6f-c30c061337b4
  3. Data limit closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data limit closed: I have windows 11, data limit closed, how I use internet. I can't use internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-limit-closed/fc6966ec-5322-40e6-9d6f-c30c061337b4
  4. Limited wifi bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited wifi bandwidth: I am always downloading games on the box app for PC, and my wifi speed is always so low. I'm using ethernet 90/90 mbs but downloads only use 10mbs sometimes 11. How do I fix this?...
  5. Limit Wifi Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limit Wifi Speed: Is there a way to limit wifi network's speed through my pc? If yes, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/limit-wifi-speed/9277baa2-e103-4737-a331-13e2413db35c
  6. Limit Wifi Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Limit Wifi Speed: Is there a way to limit wifi network's speed through my pc? If yes, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/limit-wifi-speed/9277baa2-e103-4737-a331-13e2413db35c
  7. Limited wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited wifi connection: This connection is limited. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/limited-wifi-connection/e89f93f8-896d-4f11-8e5d-b37b7f212760
  8. data limit stuked

data limit stuked: in win 10 data limit stuked 0mb why ?please solution.gives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-limit-stuked/a49abc8d-25e5-4371-b1f3-8d0e31d95a6b
  9. Limited WIFI connection

Limited WIFI connection: Hi, I am having an issue connecting my laptop to my WiFi. Other devices can connect to the WiFi so there are no issues with the router itself. I have been previously connected to this router on my laptop and issues started when we used an extender alongside this router....
  10. Limited WiFi and ethernet

Limited WiFi and ethernet: I upgraded to Widows 10 some weeks ago from Win 7. All has been fine, however this morning my WiFi stopped working saying "limited connection". It also says the same thing when using Ethernet. Both say they are limited. I've ruled out problems with my router and I've upgraded...