Windows 10: Wifi default network not connecting or appearing on list unless i disable and then enable...

Discus and support Wifi default network not connecting or appearing on list unless i disable and then enable... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 5, that wont connect to my default wifi network unless i restart my pc or disable and then enable my wifi card. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TiagoMartins_92, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Wifi default network not connecting or appearing on list unless i disable and then enable...

Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire 5, that wont connect to my default wifi network unless i restart my pc or disable and then enable my wifi card. I tried disabling the power management setting on the wifi card. But nothing works. I tried updating the driver and it doesnt work. Searched online in multiple foruns to no avail. It happens everytime i shut down my laptop. And everytime I have to disable and then enable the wifi card. Rolling back the driver didn´t work as well.

What can i do?

:)

TiagoMartins_92, Dec 6, 2020

2. Cannot connect to WiFi unless I Disable/Enable network in Change Adapter Settings

Everytime I turn on my laptop, I cannot connect to my WiFi, it won't work unless I open Network and Sharing Center then Change adapter settings and Disable/Enable the network. How can I solve this issue?

RanaMedawar, Dec 6, 2020
  3. atinfo Win User
    hide specific Network connection adapter from Network list

Hi Mr @Brink ,

Is there a way to hide specific "Network connection adapter" from the "Network" list in system tray (network icon list)?
    I have 3 network adapters, Ethernet,WiFi and Microsoft KM-Test Loopback adapter (name as KeyShot). Whenever I disable Ethernet and WiFi adapter, KeyShot adapter appears as an Unidentified network (SS below). I know I can hide it by disable the adapter, but I don't want to disable it because Keyshot app needs that network adapter to work on Win OS.

Wifi default network not connecting or appearing on list unless i disable and then enable... [​IMG]

Wifi default network not connecting or appearing on list unless i disable and then enable... [​IMG]

I want the network list be shown as SS below (I want to hide just KeyShot adapter from the list):

atinfo, Dec 6, 2020
  4. atinfo Win User

Wifi default network not connecting or appearing on list unless i disable and then enable...

hide specific Network connection adapter from Network list

Thanks

Let me say that (what I want) with a simple SS (below)! Just follow the numbers:

1- My all adapters are enabled (3 network adapters)
    2- My current network list is (in system tray): Web (Ethernet), Unidentified network (Microsoft KM-Test adapter) and WiFi
    3- My desired list is this list (I want to remove Unidentified network from the list, without disabling any of the adapters)

atinfo, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Wifi default network not connecting or appearing on list unless i disable and then enable...

1. Wifi default network not connecting or appearing on list unless i disable and then enable... - Similar Threads - Wifi default network

2. Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available WIFI connection not showing on the available network's list: My laptop can't see my office WIFI. The WIFI connects easily to my phone and all my co-workers' laptops. It saw the network and connected previously, but it no longer connects or comes up on the list of available networks other networks still show up on the list, and my phone...
  3. Enable/Disable A Network Connection Using WMIC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enable/Disable A Network Connection Using WMIC: Hello , You can use the following commands to enable or disable your network devices / adapters To find the network devices / adapters you want, you must use the following command wmic nic get name, index, NetConnectionID After finding the network devices / adapters you want...
  4. wifi network not appearing in list of available networks

wifi network not appearing in list of available networks: When I click the little internet icon on the task bar to see the available networks, my network does not appear. I know the network works fine because it works on my phone note: I connected my phone to the network after I tried connecting my computer. Other networks do show...
  5. Disable hidden list of previously connected Wifi networks, even when forgotten

Disable hidden list of previously connected Wifi networks, even when forgotten: So I connect to a Wifi network, open or protected doesn't matter. Then I go to Manage Known Networks, click that network and select Forget.I'll reboot or not it doesn't matter. Then I run REGEDIT and go to the key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  6. Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network randomly appears and disappear on the connection list.: I've lost a complete day to this utter nonsense. Ever since the morning my pc wasn't connecting to my mobile hotspot and not showing up in the connections list. Even if it did show up it wouldn't connected to the internet saying it can't connect to the network. Then out of...
  7. Network List No Longer Appears

Network List No Longer Appears: When I click on the WiFi menu, it does not show any networks. There is only a link to Network & Internet Settings. The WiFi button the one that turns it on and off is not even there. The airplane mode button is there, however. I have an HP 15-dy1074nr. This started occurring...
  8. Wifi Network Not Appearing

Wifi Network Not Appearing: Hi, I have seen this issue before and no solution listed has helped. I recently bought a new computer - its Cyberpower - and it came with the latest Windows. However, it can not detect my wifi network despite the fact that my MacBook, iPhone, and even TV are able to...
  9. Help! Home WiFi suddenly stopped appearing in list of networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Home WiFi suddenly stopped appearing in list of networks to connect to: My windows 10 laptop suddenly stopped showing my home WiFi network and thus I’m unable to connect to WiFi on this machine. Other networks are appearing in the list, and my home network appears on every other WiFi device I have in the house. For some reason, only on my windows...
  10. my wifi network is not appearing in the list of available networks

my wifi network is not appearing in the list of available networks: I have already made the wlan report I tried to attach it but it did not work....I hope it is ok to paste it here. I hope someone can help me. I have troubleshooted my butt off and it is happening on both of my laptops so I do not understand how to fix it. Thanks!...