Windows 10: WIFI destroyed by Windows update How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently?

Discus and support WIFI destroyed by Windows update How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time Windows updates something on computer I lose my WIFI connection.It's a known issue with the Mediatek MT7921 network card for everybody but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jandy, May 28, 2022.

1. Jandy Win User

WIFI destroyed by Windows update How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently?

Every time Windows updates something on computer I lose my WIFI connection.It's a known issue with the Mediatek MT7921 network card for everybody but Microsoft, apparentlyLong story short. Yes I tried everything, resetting the network, reinstalling drivers, removing and adding the hardware, even resetting Windows Worked 24 hours until next windows update. I tried every single advice or suggestion posted in this forum and nothing worked.And for the record - I'm a software developer and this computer is fairly "clean" with only gaming stuff and AV installed. Not funky programs or services,

:)

Jandy, May 28, 2022
Thema:

WIFI destroyed by Windows update How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently?

1. WIFI destroyed by Windows update How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently? - Similar Threads - WIFI destroyed update

2. WIFI destroyed by Windows update How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI destroyed by Windows update How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently?: Every time Windows updates something on computer I lose my WIFI connection.It's a known issue with the Mediatek MT7921 network card for everybody but Microsoft, apparentlyLong story short. Yes I tried everything, resetting the network, reinstalling drivers, removing and...
  3. WIFI destroyed by Windows update How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIFI destroyed by Windows update How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently?: Every time Windows updates something on computer I lose my WIFI connection.It's a known issue with the Mediatek MT7921 network card for everybody but Microsoft, apparentlyLong story short. Yes I tried everything, resetting the network, reinstalling drivers, removing and...
  4. How to turn off update permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off update permanently: Hello,I have issue with windows update. Im using my notebook 5 times per month. And that means i get permanent download on background. Its rly annoying because i have only 10mbit internet and that means i cant work on it. Delay download dont help because when i did it one...
  5. How to turn off update permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off update permanently: Hello,I have issue with windows update. Im using my notebook 5 times per month. And that means i get permanent download on background. Its rly annoying because i have only 10mbit internet and that means i cant work on it. Delay download dont help because when i did it one...
  6. How to turn off update permanently

7. Permanently turn off windows update

Permanently turn off windows update: First I am not IT guy or even a PC enthusiast so forgive me if this isn't technical enough or if I misspeak. I just thought this might help some people trying to turn off windows updates. I hate having a backdoor on my PC I can't control. I wanted to disable windows updates...
  8. How to turn off Windows 10 updates permanently..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to turn off Windows 10 updates permanently..: I'm wondering if anyone has tried to turn off Windows 10 updates using the methods listed in this article.... How To Turn Off Windows 10 Updates Permanently. - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos There is a comment, (in the comments section) that states... ""You have to...
  9. How to turn off Windows Update permanently

How to turn off Windows Update permanently: Previous windows were great, without regular major updates but copying apple and all the antivirus companies has made Windows awful to use. IF they want to copy someone they should copy Linux! On a modern PC/Laptop windows is great for a few years but then it is awful. I...
  10. how to permanently turn off windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to permanently turn off windows 10 updates: Hi, My Question is that how can I permanently turn off windows 10 updates . I am using Windows 10 Enterprise . Help please 37285