Windows 10: Wifi detection

Discus and support Wifi detection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have microsoft windows 10 and when I connect my wifi it only recognizes the 2.4 gHz and not the faster 5 gHz and yet every other device I own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pianoman, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Pianoman Win User

Wifi detection

I have microsoft windows 10 and when I connect my wifi it only recognizes the 2.4 gHz and not the faster 5 gHz and yet every other device I own recognizes the 5.Any ideas. Do I need to update the network adaptor.Thanks.

:)

Pianoman, Jun 14, 2021

2. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Jansson9 Win User
    Delay in wifi network detection

For the last couple of days there has been a delay on detecting any wifi networks when my laptop is woken from sleep. Connects fine once it sees the network and detects and connects perfectly well when fisrt switched on.

I have tried updating the driver, and also turning off power saving mode on the wifi and have run MS security scanner. Nothing detected and using the network adapter troubleshooter detects no issues. Other devices connect fine.

Any suggestions?

Jansson9, Jun 14, 2021
  4. syudasyud Win User

Wifi detection

My Lumia 520 can't detect house WiFi

Sorry, im still cant to detect my home wifi, im using the nokia lumia 620. Can u show me the step by step.

syudasyud, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Wifi detection

1. Wifi detection - Similar Threads - Wifi detection

2. Laptop won’t detect new WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t detect new WiFi connection: Acer Asus gaming laptop won’t detect new networks. Connects to old ones just fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-detect-new-wifi-connection/a04265ce-6292-4ecc-b915-ddc81d48e09a
  3. Laptop won’t detect new WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won’t detect new WiFi connection: Acer Asus gaming laptop won’t detect new networks. Connects to old ones just fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-detect-new-wifi-connection/a04265ce-6292-4ecc-b915-ddc81d48e09a
  4. Laptop won’t detect new WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  6. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  7. Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc: Hi,I just bought a customized PC I chose the components and I made the mistake to not order a Wifi-ready motherboard Asrock x570 phantom gaming 4. My ethernet port does'nt seem to work either.The motherboard has a Wi-Fi M.2 port, so I bought and install a card and...
  8. Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc

Windows 11 can't detect wifi on my new pc: Hi,I just bought a customized PC I chose the components and I made the mistake to not order a Wifi-ready motherboard Asrock x570 phantom gaming 4. My ethernet port does'nt seem to work either.The motherboard has a Wi-Fi M.2 port, so I bought and install a card and...
  9. Wifi detection/connection function completely disappeared

Wifi detection/connection function completely disappeared: My windows 10 laptop often says “no internet, secured” when connected to my home wifi, while others devices never do that. So I was trying to fix the problem following this article....
  10. Wifi detection/connection function completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi detection/connection function completely disappeared: My windows 10 laptop often says “no internet, secured” when connected to my home wifi, while others devices never do that. So I was trying to fix the problem following this article....