Windows 10: wifi device not detect

Discus and support wifi device not detect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys My laptop(Lenovo G50-70) having Qualcomm Atheros QCNFA335 MODEL device. this device have Bluetooth and WiFi both in one device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bagathsingh, Jul 7, 2019.

1. wifi device not detect

Hi guys

My laptop(Lenovo G50-70) having Qualcomm Atheros QCNFA335 MODEL device.

this device have Bluetooth and WiFi both in one device.

Bluetooth working properly but WiFi not working, if i install WiFi driver it show device not found .

after windows update WiFi not working. pls any idea.

:)

bagathsingh, Jul 7, 2019
  2. sammy Win User

Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

wifi device not detect sandisk-wifi-pendrive-jpg.jpg

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 7, 2019
  4. wifi device not detect

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

wifi device not detect

1. wifi device not detect - Similar Threads - wifi device detect

2. Device wont detect any wifi Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device wont detect any wifi Networks: device pci\ven_14c3&dev_7961&subsys_46801a3b&rev_00\4&120d21cb&0&0012 had a problem starting. driver name: oem101.inf class guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} service: mtkwlex lower filters: upper filters: vwifibus problem: 0x0 problem status: 0xc00000e5It used to...
  3. Device wont detect any wifi Networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device wont detect any wifi Networks: device pci\ven_14c3&dev_7961&subsys_46801a3b&rev_00\4&120d21cb&0&0012 had a problem starting. driver name: oem101.inf class guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} service: mtkwlex lower filters: upper filters: vwifibus problem: 0x0 problem status: 0xc00000e5It used to...
  4. Devices not detecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices not detecting: Hellow,My pc usb ports are not working, they can't detect any USB device when I insert it into ports, I have tried multiple troubleshooting like on power management disabled selective suspend settings, unchecked - allow the usb to turn of the device to save power , scanned...
  5. Wifi detection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi detection: I have microsoft windows 10 and when I connect my wifi it only recognizes the 2.4 gHz and not the faster 5 gHz and yet every other device I own recognizes the 5.Any ideas. Do I need to update the network adaptor.Thanks....
  6. Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device Not Detected: PCIe WiFi Network Card: Hi friends, I have tried every troubleshooting method except for Resetting my PC to get my Asus WiFi Network adapter to show up on my PC. What's interesting about my issue is that the adapter worked for a short time when I first installed it. But it stopped showing up on the...
  7. device detection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device detection: my windows detect my headset as speakers . my windows is up to date and i download the recommended drivers . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-detection/de48d2e4-4fab-4968-a8fd-2a0af692fa5f
  8. Wifi not detectable

Wifi not detectable: Hello. I recently updated my Windows 10, however once the update finished my laptop had no capability to detect any wifi at all. I've tried disabling/enabling the driver and uninstalling the driver and restarting. [IMG] What options do I have to fix this issue?...
  9. near by WiFi devices not detecting for windows 10

near by WiFi devices not detecting for windows 10: Hi, When I clicked on WiFi icon to connect to the nearby WiFi devices, my laptop is not able to search for devices nearby. Regards, Sai G...
  10. Wifi not detecting

Wifi not detecting: Hi I am connected to wifi by name called My_Wifi, after I shutdown my machine/restart, I am not able to connect to same wifi that wifi network name even not showing in available network, but after I rename the same wifi network it shows in list of available network and able...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hardware wifi laptop not detect