Windows 10: Wifi device

Discus and support Wifi device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I have windows theb in doual boot with ubuntu 18.4 in uefi mode and when i install invidia driver on ubuntu my windows cant find wifi device any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MehdiRamezanzadeh, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Wifi device

Hi.

I have windows theb in doual boot with ubuntu 18.4 in uefi mode and when i install invidia driver on ubuntu my windows cant find wifi device any more. what i must do for solve this?

i am not sure it is because invidia driver but could be secure boot or somthing like.

:)

MehdiRamezanzadeh, Jan 31, 2019
  2. sammy Win User

Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

Wifi device sandisk-wifi-pendrive-jpg.jpg

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Jan 31, 2019
  3. wifi device is missing some time

Good day,

Refs above mail, please be inform that i have already took the following steps, to fix the same. but nothing works.

• updated device manager.
    • Release and refresh from command option.
    strange is that, when the issue occurs. following things observed.

• wifi driver is vanish from device manager.
    • wifi laptop on/off switch light become orange means no wifi. but if i press the same button i use to see on desktop flight on and off.
    • when i used command (prompt) i saw there was only Ethernet data came. nothing related to wifi.
    • in network connection wifi option is not available. only Ethernet option.

So please look in the above matter and do the needful.

thanks

brgds

Gyan

Gyan chandraYadav, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Wifi device

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Wifi device

1. Wifi device - Similar Threads - Wifi device

2. Wifi not working and Network Adapter not appearing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working and Network Adapter not appearing in Device Manager: Hello,For context, I've just built a PC and have installed Windows 11. My motherboard has WiFi included MSI MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI and I have screwed in the antennae. Everything seems to be working with the exception of WiFi. To be clear, Ethernet isn't an option as my...
  3. Wifi not working and Network Adapter not appearing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not working and Network Adapter not appearing in Device Manager: Hello,For context, I've just built a PC and have installed Windows 11. My motherboard has WiFi included MSI MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI and I have screwed in the antennae. Everything seems to be working with the exception of WiFi. To be clear, Ethernet isn't an option as my...
  4. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  5. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  6. New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet: I just got a new laptop but everytime I connect to my wifi network the internet goes ridiculously slow and my other devices get disconnected and are not able to use the internet. I will then disconnect the wifi on the laptop and the internet will go back to normal and the...
  7. New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet

New laptop disconnects other devices when connected to wifi and disconnects my internet: I just got a new laptop but everytime I connect to my wifi network the internet goes ridiculously slow and my other devices get disconnected and are not able to use the internet. I will then disconnect the wifi on the laptop and the internet will go back to normal and the...
  8. Network randomly blips and says "No Internet" even though Wifi works on other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network randomly blips and says "No Internet" even though Wifi works on other devices: This especially occurs after a power outage in the house. When the power turns back on, the computer connects to the wifi again, but it says "Connected, no Internet". The network is fine, because using it on other devices such as phone poses no issue. Restarting the computer...
  9. Network randomly blips and says "No Internet" even though Wifi works on other devices

Network randomly blips and says "No Internet" even though Wifi works on other devices: This especially occurs after a power outage in the house. When the power turns back on, the computer connects to the wifi again, but it says "Connected, no Internet". The network is fine, because using it on other devices such as phone poses no issue. Restarting the computer...
  10. My PC’s wifi connection is weak compared to other devices

My PC’s wifi connection is weak compared to other devices: I live in military barracks and just bought a brand new cyberpower PC. We use GoWifi and I pay for premium wifi currently. I just set up my PC and tried connecting to the wifi and it connects, I just get one bar compared to the full bars I get on my phone. I cant download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wifi defice