Windows 10: Wifi disabled Win Service Manager error 45

Discus and support Wifi disabled Win Service Manager error 45 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, Wifi/ bluetooth on my Laptop win 10, Asus zenbook just stopped working, without any known Updates, changes. Win should be uptodate, due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaxH.1, Feb 20, 2020.

1. MaxH.1 Win User

Wifi disabled Win Service Manager error 45

Hi there,

Wifi/ bluetooth on my Laptop win 10, Asus zenbook just stopped working, without any known Updates, changes. Win should be uptodate, due to automatic Updates...

What I saw:

- Win Device Manager Shows 4 disabled/invisible devices: 1. Bluetooth, 2-4 ...WiFi..

- they all Show error Code 45

What I did:

- scan sfc no results

- scan Dism didn't Work error, no source - tried some how-tos but didnt make it

- delete driver of Bluetooth some how-tos said it might get recognized automatically, but it didnt, nie bluetooth device is missing

- Check bios But couldnt find network-adapter settings

Any idea how to solve it?

Thanks a Lot for any help in this issue, I do appreciate!

Max

:)

MaxH.1, Feb 20, 2020

2. Unable to Connect to Logical Disk Manager Service Error in Computer Management

WELL, I'll be an "S.O.B."! I got it... lol, just now!

Apparently, & I am going to record this & BOOKMARK/FAV it in my webbrowsers as "HOW TO FIX LOGICAL DISK MANAGER HASSLES" (lol), it is SOMETHING in my services!

You need THIS list of them running (provided you have them online that is, some OS won't have SOME of these (this is Windows Server 2003) & some are 3rd party & won't matter):

Wifi disabled Win Service Manager error 45 SERVICESNEEDEDFORLOGICALDISKMGT2SERVICES.jpg

* NO SAFE MODE REQUIRED - THIS FIXED IT, PURELY SERVICES RELATED... oddly, no "dependencies" other than the ones the services need (RPC & Plug n Play) are listed in the 2 services for Logical Disk Management... it's like MS missed (somehow) the fact that there IS other dependencies on other services than what they list!

That list above is PROBABLY "overkill" & it is only a fraction of that list above, but the point is there... with ALL of those active? Logical Disk Manager "gets its act together" again & works!

APK

P.S.=> BRB, with screenshot of services & their startup status needed for this to work, in case anyone else hits this... it is a real you-know-what if you can't get to a disk to format it, lol... so, recording it for everyone's sake! apk

Alec§taar, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Wifi completely disabled

Hi Ben,

It seems that your wireless card may have been disabled or could be uninstalled. To help sort out this issue, I suggest that you restart your laptop first. Once the laptop is back on, check if your WiFi is reconnected. If not, check your laptop's Device
    Manager and see if the wireless card is detected. Follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters and look for your WiFi adapter.
    • If it's there, right-click it and click Properties.
    • Check the Device status.

If the device status shows that the device is working properly, then check if the Airplane mode on your laptop is turned on. Just press the
    Windows key + A to open Action Center. If it's on, then turn it off and see if WiFi is working.

Please update this thread with the result so I can assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 20, 2020
  4. omidsolo Win User

Advise on disabling services

I just want to know which ones are not safe and must not be disabled, I must disable AJRouter when I don't use their service, Auto Time Zone Updater when absolutely not needed, BitLocker Drive Encryption, when never use it, etc...
    I just want from my list, remove the ones that makes problems.
    For example, which ones from my list disable WIFI or VPN services?
    Thanks,

omidsolo, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Wifi disabled Win Service Manager error 45 - Similar Threads - Wifi disabled Service

2. WiFi Driver missing: error code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi Driver missing: error code 45: My WiFi driver has disappeared and is now giving me an error code 45 in device manager. I’ve tried installing updated drivers, resetting network, and all the other tips out there to fix this issue. Nothing is repairing this issue. Please help....
  3. WiFi Driver missing: error code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Driver missing: error code 45: My WiFi driver has disappeared and is now giving me an error code 45 in device manager. I’ve tried installing updated drivers, resetting network, and all the other tips out there to fix this issue. Nothing is repairing this issue. Please help....
  4. Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45: Hi MS team,I need some help regarding of my wifi adapter issue. Sometimes my wifi adapter is hidden, disabled, and get error code 45. I already tried several common method in the internet such as show hidden device and then scan for hardware changes, run the troubleshooter,...
  5. Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45: Hi MS team,I need some help regarding of my wifi adapter issue. Sometimes my wifi adapter is hidden, disabled, and get error code 45. I already tried several common method in the internet such as show hidden device and then scan for hardware changes, run the troubleshooter,...
  6. Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Code 45 wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 45 wifi: Hi, My Wifi adapter comes up with a code 45 when I try to use it, how to fix please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-45-wifi/309c8a0c-190f-4a30-995c-8641b113730f
  8. Wifi driver error:45

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi driver error:45: Last week my wifi driver suddenly died and showing error:45 and even ended in BDOS few times. I decided to reset factory and it seems to solve the problem Long story short, today it died again exactly after i plug LAN cable for internet. Reinstal driver somehow ended up not...
  9. Disabled services and No WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabled services and No WiFi: So I ran a guru script to lower the amount of services I have which I did, I now have 47. The problem is I absolutely have no WiFi or even an option for WiFi. The script was probably made for wired connection. So can anyone please tell me what services I need to run so I can...
  10. Disabling or manually managing a service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling or manually managing a service: Context: I have multiple services running that blocks me from installing Docker which is crucial for work. The Services GUI manager has the startup type disabled for these apps. I cannot, as an admin, in safe-mode, using regedit, also running as admin, change the service...