Windows 10: Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen

Discus and support Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I am using the latest version of windows 10 ie 1903, with latest updates till date. HP Pavillion Dv6 7002AX My wifi automatically disables if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Emca85, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Emca85 Win User

Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen

Hi

I am using the latest version of windows 10 ie 1903, with latest updates till date.

HP Pavillion Dv6 7002AX

My wifi automatically disables if I delay my login to windows on lock screen and if I try to enable it shows Wi-Fi turned off.

And if I try to switch Wi-Fi back on am not able to switch on my clicking on the Wi-Fi button.

But if I restart my laptop it gets connected without any issues.

I google this problem to find out the solution and I found some videos on youtube which advise to uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off the device to save power”

In Setting->Status->Change Adapter Option->Right Click Wifi Adapter-> Properties->Configure->Power Management Tab

But when I try to do that am not able to see the Power Management Tab

Somebody please give me permanent solution for this as its really annoying to keep restarting my laptop.

:)

Emca85, Jun 29, 2019

2. Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue

I have an issue where there is a huge delay between the lock screen (the screen where you have a background and time) and the login screen (the screen with an account picture and dialog box to input the
    password).

I tap/press any key/click on the lock screen and it takes so much time to load the login screen, sometimes the lock screen reappears after 10-15 seconds or so before i can tap again to try to go to the
    login screen.

I've tried the following to fix the issue

• Disabled widows spotlight
    • Disabled lock screen
    • Performed Clean Boot
    • Tried Safe Mode
    • Turned off startup services
    • tried sfc command
    My Windows 10 version is 1903 and is fully updated as of the time of publishing this post. I have pin set up to login.

It's definitely not because of the old or slow hardware because

1. On a much older hardware the startup might be slow but this problem doesn't exist.
    2. After once i login successfully and lock the computer (start+L), the issue's still there. That is about 30 seconds waiting time between lock screen and login screen.
    I'm really looking forward to all your solutions.

ramansgdeep, Jun 29, 2019
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen [​IMG]

Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen [​IMG]

zinou, Jun 29, 2019
  4. HK1000 Win User

Window 10 disable lock/login screen

Hi,

I want to disable windows 10 lock/login screen. I have followed the steps by using netplwiz but it doesn't work:

How To Disable Login Screen In Windows 10

The above steps doesn't work I still see login/lock screen after restarting my system. I need to everytime enter my live password to login. I want to disable this. How ???

Thank you.

HK1000, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Wifi disables delayed

2. Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager": Problem: There seems to be a delay when windows tries to go from the lock screen to the login screen about 5 minutes!. The computer belongs to a business and I was told not to update or restore it. Attempts at solving the problem: I've tried the following to fix the...
  3. Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager": Problem: There seems to be a delay when windows tries to go from the lock screen to the login screen about 5 minutes!. The computer belongs to a business and I was told not to update or restore it. Attempts at solving the problem: I've tried the following to fix the...
  4. Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Delay before Windows login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delay before Windows login screen: This started recently on both desktop and laptop. I imagine it's some software I either installed or updated, but can't seem to figure it out. After BIOS screen and boot, when display would [normally] immediately go to Windows 10 login, it hangs on black screen (monitors...
  6. Black Screen Delay Before Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Delay Before Login: **link to video of my issue at bottom** I built my first pc. I upgraded to an aio from an air cooler and after putting everything back together, I get a long black screen before i get to the login screen. It takes almost a minute before i get to the login screen. It used to...
  7. Lock screen delay

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen delay: Hi everyone, I've been facing this problem for a while: whenever I unlock my laptop with fingerprint, on top it shows the Windows Hello face with "Hello" underneath but only after a second it shows me my windows account profile picture and "Welcome". After that, it enters the...
  8. Login Screen is very Delayed

Login Screen is very Delayed: Whenever I go to log in on Windows 10 I have to wait multiple minutes in order to enter my password to log in. Whenever I manage to actually enter my password a Microsoft .NET Framework window shows up saying that an unhandled exception has occurred in your application. The...
  9. Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue

Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue: I have an issue where there is a huge delay between the lock screen (the screen where you have a background and time) and the login screen (the screen with an account picture and dialog box to input the password). I tap/press any key/click on the lock screen and it takes so...
  10. Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue: I have a issue where there is a huge delay between lock screen (the screen where you have a background and time) and login screen (the screen with an account picture and dialog box to input the password). I tap/press any key/click on the lock screen and it takes so much time...