Windows 10: WiFi disables then restarts

Discus and support WiFi disables then restarts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When connecting to certain wifi networks(not all), my laptop wifi adapter disables itself, restarts then shows 'cant connect to this network' My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IqmalNaufal, Jan 1, 2019.

1. WiFi disables then restarts

When connecting to certain wifi networks(not all), my laptop wifi adapter disables itself, restarts then shows 'cant connect to this network'

My friend can connect to the network just fineWiFi disables then restarts [​IMG]WiFi disables then restarts [​IMG]WiFi disables then restarts [​IMG]

:)

IqmalNaufal, Jan 1, 2019

2. Wifi completely disabled

Hi Ben,

It seems that your wireless card may have been disabled or could be uninstalled. To help sort out this issue, I suggest that you restart your laptop first. Once the laptop is back on, check if your WiFi is reconnected. If not, check your laptop's Device
    Manager and see if the wireless card is detected. Follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adapters and look for your WiFi adapter.
    • If it's there, right-click it and click Properties.
    • Check the Device status.

If the device status shows that the device is working properly, then check if the Airplane mode on your laptop is turned on. Just press the
    Windows key + A to open Action Center. If it's on, then turn it off and see if WiFi is working.

Please update this thread with the result so I can assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 1, 2019
  3. WiFi adapter disables itself

Sorry, but that does not solve the problem. Here's the condition, any suggestions?

Asus and HP laptops upgraded to Win 10 August 2015, both using anniversary edition version 1607, 64 bit, installed on 8-24-16. All of the fixes suggest have been tried and do not work. A/V is Norton Security.

• WiFi adapter disables itself and will not allow it to be re-enabled. Troubleshoot will not fix and restart is required.
      But Restart hangs and takes 30+ min. (90 min. 1-8) to complete or a forced shutdown by physically turning off the PC is needed to resolve.
      Can cause Edge to fail to find web pages after restart.
      • Asus last occurred: 12-25-16, 12-14, numerous dates since August 2015.
        Happened occasionally while on Win 8.1
      • HP last occurred: 1-8, 1-6, 1-1, 12-27-16, 12-14, numerous dates since August 2015. Never happened while on Win 7.

Dave Robson, Jan 1, 2019
  4. WiFi disables then restarts

Loss of internet access when restarting Windows 10

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try to follow the steps below on how to disable auto turn-off of WiFi device:

Disable auto turn-off of WiFi device.

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

WiFi disables then restarts

1. WiFi disables then restarts - Similar Threads - WiFi disables restarts

2. WiFi adapter disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi adapter disabled: WiFi disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adapter-disabled/dc88b5c1-c307-463a-9b9b-3c8de547e235
  3. WiFi adapter disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi adapter disabled: WiFi disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adapter-disabled/dc88b5c1-c307-463a-9b9b-3c8de547e235
  4. Wifi Keeps disabling

Wifi Keeps disabling: My wifi after every 2 minute’s keeps disabling Need to enable it every timeSometime it doesn’t even show the wifi adaptor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-disabling/1b7556dd-f0b1-447f-aff1-b63d9c0ef804
  5. Wifi keeps disabling

Wifi keeps disabling: I've been using Windows 10 for awhile now, but I've keep coming across the same issue. I'll won't use my laptopAcer Aspire 3 for a little while or randomly the wifi will disable itself. I've troubleshooted the network, reset my network drivers, and check the drivers for any...
  6. Wifi keeps disabling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps disabling: I've been using Windows 10 for awhile now, but I've keep coming across the same issue. I'll won't use my laptopAcer Aspire 3 for a little while or randomly the wifi will disable itself. I've troubleshooted the network, reset my network drivers, and check the drivers for any...
  7. wifi randomly disabling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wifi randomly disabling: using laptop irrelevant and my wifi device randomly disables itself. if i try to reconnect immediately, it can't connect to the router. no further error messages or any output is available. issue is inconsistent as well. more or less randomly hitting "idle". i tried to...
  8. Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled: This is far beyond my ability to troubleshoot. Any help very much appreciated! 138340
  9. Laptop wifi suddenly disabled and can't shutdown and restart

Laptop wifi suddenly disabled and can't shutdown and restart: Just bought this laptop asus vivobook s14 s410U and windows 10 original istalled there two months ago. The problem started yesterday. I was playing game and the laptop wifi suddenly disabled i can't enable it also. I tried to restart it and it keep displaying restarting and...
  10. Wifi restarts

Wifi restarts: I already have several days that on my pc the Wi-Fi restarts at every moment because it is very uncomfortable I need to help urgently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-restarts/4c1a0b2e-ad15-4488-ac36-f0c672b497a0