Windows 10: Wifi disappears when I open explorer

Discus and support Wifi disappears when I open explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know what is happening, but when i open file explorer my wifi disappears for 7-10 seconds. Does anyone also have this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jeka10293847, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Wifi disappears when I open explorer

I don't know what is happening, but when i open file explorer my wifi disappears for 7-10 seconds. Does anyone also have this issue?

:)

jeka10293847, Jan 14, 2021

2. Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    File explorer will not open on windows 10

As a workaround, we suggest that you follow these steps to access windows explorer using the
    Run dialog box. By doing this, we may identify if you can navigate Windows through this method. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the run dialog box.
    • Type explorer and press Enter.

In case your system will allow you to navigate through this process, we recommend that you continue performing the in-place upgrade procedure.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Sher Amo, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Wifi disappears when I open explorer

Internet Explorer won't open

Hi,

• If you cannot start Internet Explorer, you can open the settings window by pressing Windows Key + R, typing "inetcpl.cpl" in the Run box, and then pressing Enter. After the
      window is open, follow the steps that are described in the "How to reset Internet Explorer settings" section.
    If above steps failed to solve.

• Try to create new user account and then open IE.

Or

• Try clean installation method to reset your system.

VinOth_VingO, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Wifi disappears when I open explorer

1. Wifi disappears when I open explorer - Similar Threads - Wifi disappears open

2. WiFi disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi disappeared.: My Wi-Fi option sometimes disappears from that section which we use to turn on WiFi Bluetooth and that stuff. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-disappeared/0e792b58-62bb-4354-84cb-61ca981cbece
  3. TABS I CREATE KEEP DISAPPEARING WHEN I OPEN EXPLORER AGAIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TABS I CREATE KEEP DISAPPEARING WHEN I OPEN EXPLORER AGAIN: I WANT TO RETAIN THE TABS I CREATE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER. WHEN I COME BACK TO EXPLORER, THE TABS I CREATED DISAPPPEARS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-i-create-keep-disappearing-when-i-open/4d134137-bde5-455c-9585-023dab6806a6
  4. TABS I CREATE KEEP DISAPPEARING WHEN I OPEN EXPLORER AGAIN

TABS I CREATE KEEP DISAPPEARING WHEN I OPEN EXPLORER AGAIN: I WANT TO RETAIN THE TABS I CREATE IN WINDOWS EXPLORER. WHEN I COME BACK TO EXPLORER, THE TABS I CREATED DISAPPPEARS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-i-create-keep-disappearing-when-i-open/4d134137-bde5-455c-9585-023dab6806a6
  5. WiFi disappeared

WiFi disappeared: My WiFi has disappeared. I’ve tried what several articles and YouTube videos have suggested, still nothing. The last try was device manager>network adapters and no wireless adapter. Then selected view hidden and 2 Microsoft wireless adapters were shown, greyed out. The...
  6. Wifi disappeared

Wifi disappeared: I haven't use my laptop for a long time. I have a wifi before .. I cannot find the wifi and open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-disappeared/fa697638-89b8-4c94-be91-ce6bee3887b4
  7. WiFi throughput drops to zero when opening Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi throughput drops to zero when opening Windows Explorer: I have Windows10 64bit 20H2 OS Build 19042.985, I use a USB Wifi adaptor from TP-Link Archer T9UH it works absolutely perfectly with excellent connection to the router. I have very stable and consistant bandwidth speed.Every time I open Windows explorer the WiFi throughput...
  8. File explorer opens when I try to open CMD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer opens when I try to open CMD: The title is pretty self-explanatory but I'll repeat it. When I type cmd in the windows search bar I get a small window that pops down really quick. After that file explorer opens up. when I press WIN+R and type in CMD it does the same. When I open cmd with powershell I do...
  9. Windows Explorer crashes when I open File Explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Explorer crashes when I open File Explorer: So whenever I click File Explorer on the taskbar or in the start menu, Windows Explorer crashes and I need to go into task manager and restart it. But if I click a folder on my desktop it doesn't crash? 56915
  10. Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open

in Windows 10 Support
    Open Files Disappear When I Open Chrome, Chrome Disappears When I Open: Hi, I just updated to W10. If I open several files/documents I get the icon in the taskbar (the bar at the bottom of the page), hover over it and see the documents that are open. I then open Chrome and the Chrome icon appears in the taskbar and the documents open icon...