Windows 10: Wifi Disconnect Automatically

Discus and support Wifi Disconnect Automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have A Problem. My network Connection Use to Disable automatically After Continuous Use of Some Second... AFter this I need to reset it And Its Shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SUNNYSAYYED, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Wifi Disconnect Automatically

I have A Problem.
    My network Connection Use to Disable automatically After Continuous Use of Some Second...
    AFter this I need to reset it And Its Shows "problem with wireless adapter or access point"

and it Usually Happens every Time

my wifi doesnt show any wifi connection

I Have latest driver I have updated It Many Times I have Reset my Windows too But I didnt get my problem resolved..

After Reset I works But After some Second Or Surfing On A Site Or two It Start Making Problem again.

:)

SUNNYSAYYED, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Try3 Win User

WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range

Gunnart,

I had a similar refusal to disconnect from a WiFi profile and I solved it.
    - In my particular case, the unwanted network was still in range so I cannot say for certain that my symptoms were exactly the same as yours but they were certainly consistent with yours.
    - The solution is not a destructive one so I do suggest you try it.

1 I turned WiFi off then repeated the fairly standard step of removing existing WiFi profiles - Settings, Networks, WiFi, Manage known networks, <select each one in turn>, Forget. Arguably, I could have just done this for the problem network but I was probably not thinking straight at the time.

2 I then opened RegEdit, went to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Profiles
    and deleted every subkey that referred to a WiFi network profile. Again, arguably, I could just have deleted all those that referred to the problem network.

3 I then turned WiFi back on and started from scratch detecting then connecting to the networks I wanted to use. There has been no repetition of the problem.

Some further commentary
    A I had changed my internet connection device but had re-used the same network name on the new one.
    B There were no strange entries in the list in Settings [step 1 above] & I quite wrongly thought that forgetting them represented a complete clearout.
    C When I looked the Registry key [my step 2 above], I found that there were two subkeys with the relevant network name in the Description line.
    - In one case, the same network name was repeated in the ProfileName line
    - But the other entry contained a Profilename entry that had the expected network name with a suffix [2] after it.
    - So my re-use of the name had been identified by Windows after all [I had just been trying to reduce the number of changes I had to work through when I swapped devices and had not thought there could be side-effects].

Best of luck,
    Denis

3. Wifi disconnected

When My phone is within the wifi zone, it automatically disconnected with wifi after some time, all the time I have to restart the phone.

suggest the remedy.

Nimish Mehta

NimishMehta, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Wifi Disconnect Automatically

WIFI disconnects and disabled automatically in Windows 10

Can anyone please suggest me what can be the best solution for me at this moment. Now the WiFi connection is disconnected very frequently. I can use WiFi only 2/3 minutes. After that, it disconnected automatically. Then I need to restart the laptop, that
    takes 10 minutes.

If I format my laptop and reinstall, will it be helpful?

Can I back to Windows 7?

Hashem Beg, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Wifi Disconnect Automatically

1. Wifi Disconnect Automatically - Similar Threads - Wifi Disconnect Automatically

2. Wifi disconnect automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnect automatically.: When I open the mentioned games above It runs smoothly for 5 mins to 10 mins and then Game gets glitched and makes the Internet disconnected. First of all my drivers and Window is up-to-date. It is happening only with game....
  3. Wifi disconnect automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnect automatically.: When I open the mentioned games above It runs smoothly for 5 mins to 10 mins and then Game gets glitched and makes the Internet disconnected. First of all my drivers and Window is up-to-date. It is happening only with game....
  4. wifi network automatically disconnected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi network automatically disconnected: my pc sometime wifi network automatically disconnected. previously i used windwos 7. it's not this problem. now i am using windows 10. i updated my device latest version. i changed my wifi router. but problem still have....
  5. My wifi Disconnects automatically

My wifi Disconnects automatically: Hello guys, it's been more than a year when that problem started. At random times the wifi signal bar goes to 1 and everything disconnects. I tried everything , i used every WIFI driver i tried windows 8.1 i did a factory reset but nothing works. Btw i have Asus X555LDB...
  6. Wifi Disconnect Automatically

Wifi Disconnect Automatically: While there is no problem from Wifi Side as other devices connected to the network are functioning smoothly but my device Windows 10 HP Laptop 15s-du0xxxautomatically disconnects from the laptop and shows problem in trouble shooter that "default gateway is not available"...
  7. WiFi automatically disconnect windows10

WiFi automatically disconnect windows10: Hello I come here to get solution of my problem is that in my laptop WiFi automatically turned off and set on airplan mode... Not only WiFi even Bluetooth connection doesn't connect.. Please give me any specific solution.. I have windows 10 operating system. 136134
  8. WiFi automatically disconnect windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    WiFi automatically disconnect windows10: Hello I come here to get solution of my problem is that in my laptop WiFi automatically turned off and set on airplan mode... Not only WiFi even Bluetooth connection doesn't connect.. Please give me any specific solution.. I have windows 10 operating system. 136134
  9. Wifi Disconnect Automatically

Wifi Disconnect Automatically: I have A Problem. My network Connection Use to Disable automatically After Continuous Use of Some Second. After this, I need to reset it And Its Shows "problem with wireless adapter or access point" and it Usually Happens Every Time my wifi doesn't show any wifi connection...
  10. Wifi disconnects automatically

Wifi disconnects automatically: My Wifi disconnects frequently with no clear notification. It just disconnects and restores in a few seconds. I tried a few tricks from internet, including: Turn off power management for network adapter (even I'm not on battery) Reset network (from Control Panel) Delete the...