Windows 10: Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card

Discus and support Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Got a Dell Latitude 5540 that I cleanly installed Windows 10 Pro 1903 on and now the 2.4 wireless connection drops frequently and randomly. I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jescott418, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card

Got a Dell Latitude 5540 that I cleanly installed Windows 10 Pro 1903 on and now the 2.4 wireless connection drops frequently and randomly. I went to Intel and installed their latest driver because it was newer then Dell's and installed fine. But the disconnects continue and I am wondering if its related to the Qualcomm issues that were reported on the Windows support site? I don't know if the AC7260 has a Qualcomm chip in it? Its basically made this laptop useless because it drops wifi so frequently. I've tried using the Windows network troubleshooter but it cannot identify the issue and Error reports don't give much information either. Sorry I bothered to upgrade to 1903 now, should have learned my lesson from 1809.

:)

jescott418, Jun 19, 2019

2. Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card

Got a Dell Latitude 5540 that I cleanly installed Windows 10 Pro 1903 on and now the 2.4 wireless connection drops frequently and randomly. I went to Intel and installed their latest driver because it was newer then Dell's and installed fine. But the disconnects
    continue and I am wondering if its related to the Qualcomm issues that were reported on the Windows support site? I don't know if the AC7260 has a Qualcomm chip in it? Its basically made this laptop useless because it drops wifi so frequently. I've tried using
    the Windows network troubleshooter but it cannot identify the issue and Error reports don't give much information either. Sorry I bothered to upgrade to 1903 now, should have learned my lesson from 1809.

jescott418, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Saltgrass Win User
    Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card

Killer network is Qualcomm, Intel is not. But presently, Killer Networks is working with Intel to produce their latest cards, which are actually versions of Intel cards.

But that is funny, I have been testing the Killer Wireless cards due to complaints and the only problem I found was SmartByte distorting sound and causing low Wi-Fi speeds.

So far my system has not lost its connection with the 7260.

Saltgrass, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card

Well its running fine with Ubuntu so I guess I will stick with that until there is a real solution to the Qualcomm problems. I tried the most recent driver from Intel dated end of May and didn't help so this maybe is a situation requiring more then just
    a driver update? Have similar issues with XPS 13 and their Killer Network card, probably has Qualcomm chip as well. It is what it is I guess and so it goes with Windows 10.

jescott418, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Wifi disconnect Intel AC7260 card - Similar Threads - Wifi disconnect Intel

2. intel 7620 wifi Bluetooth disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel 7620 wifi Bluetooth disconnects: intel 7620 wifi\Bluetooth, disconnects at random then reconnects wifi and bt both do this... i reinstalled the driver. ran win updates. ran win diagnoses did driver update but it make no diff. thanks for your help...
  3. intel 7620 wifi Bluetooth disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel 7620 wifi Bluetooth disconnects: intel 7620 wifi\Bluetooth, disconnects at random then reconnects wifi and bt both do this... i reinstalled the driver. ran win updates. ran win diagnoses did driver update but it make no diff. thanks for your help...
  4. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  5. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!: Okay I'm not sure where to start but for around a year now my PCI Wifi Card sometimes decides to randomly disconnect! I've tried every method to fix it and none of them work, and the ones that give me hope are never permanent fixes! I've reset my network settings multiple...
  6. Pci wifi card keeps disconnecting!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel WiFi/Bluetooth card does not work: Hi, Some time ago I formatted my laptop Asus UX480FD and the WiFi/Bluetooth card stopped working. The card is: Intel® Wireless-AC 9560. It used to show an error connected with drivers I do not remember what was the error code, but I am certain it was something with drivers....
  8. Wifi keeps disconnecting Wifi Card

Wifi keeps disconnecting Wifi Card: Hello, I have a big problem with my Wifi Connection. I made my PC by myself a week ago. I have a wifi card: UBIT Wifi 6. The problem is: The Wifi connection keeps disctonnecting without any reason. I have 2 routers at home, but the problem exists only for one of them. I...
  9. Intel Wireless Card Showing As Disconnected from the computer

Intel Wireless Card Showing As Disconnected from the computer: Every time I start my laptop my Wifi card shows as disconnected from the computer (when looking in windows device manager). I have to uninstall the device through device manager, shut down my laptop, wait, and then start it up. This then detects the card and I can access...
  10. Intel AC7260 Wireless Adapter Dropping Connection

Intel AC7260 Wireless Adapter Dropping Connection: I have a Dell XPS 9Q33 with the Intel AC7260 wireless adapter. I experienced a never-ending litany of connection problems with this adapter, and tried every solution I could find on the web. And I do mean every possible solution. Many of those suggestions required changing...