Windows 10: WIFI DISCONNECT WHEN IN CHARGE

Discus and support WIFI DISCONNECT WHEN IN CHARGE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why when I plug in the charger to the computer, the wifi is not running normally, the wifi is disconnected, the wifi driver has problems and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YusaWidyananda, May 29, 2020.

1. WIFI DISCONNECT WHEN IN CHARGE

Why when I plug in the charger to the computer, the wifi is not running normally, the wifi is disconnected, the wifi driver has problems and the connection is lost. When I unplugged the charger, my wifi runs normally uninterrupted and can play online games. I have tried network reset but nothing has changed. What is the problem with my laptop? I use latpop asus fx504gd, windows 10 version 1909.

:)

YusaWidyananda, May 29, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

WIFI DISCONNECT WHEN IN CHARGE pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, May 29, 2020
  4. WIFI DISCONNECT WHEN IN CHARGE

Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      WIFI DISCONNECT WHEN IN CHARGE [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, May 29, 2020
Thema:

WIFI DISCONNECT WHEN IN CHARGE

1. WIFI DISCONNECT WHEN IN CHARGE - Similar Threads - WIFI DISCONNECT CHARGE

2. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters, perform a clean...
  3. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters, perform a clean...
  4. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. wifi disconnecting when charging and gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi disconnecting when charging and gaming: i have an msi gaming laptop that i have to plug in at 20% battery otherwise it’ll lag on all my games, but when plugged in, it disconnects me from the wifi and i’ve tried all i can to fix it. I’ve looked up stuff on youtube and google and nothing is helping. I’m new to pc’s...
  6. wifi disconnecting when charging and gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi disconnecting when charging and gaming: i have an msi gaming laptop that i have to plug in at 20% battery otherwise it’ll lag on all my games, but when plugged in, it disconnects me from the wifi and i’ve tried all i can to fix it. I’ve looked up stuff on youtube and google and nothing is helping. I’m new to pc’s...
  7. Wifi Disconnection when gaming

Wifi Disconnection when gaming: Recently my wifi turned off whenver I physically moved it which I fixed with the help of master samurai but recently whenver I try play a game such as league or valorant my wifi drops and only way I can fix this is by reinstalling drivers I have been in like 3 penalties so...
  8. Wifi Disconnection problem When moved

Wifi Disconnection problem When moved: I have an Asus TUF FX505DT and Its wifi constantly turns off whenever I physically move the laptop. Only way I can fix this temporary is when I reinstall the drivers or WiFi reset. This sometimes takes me multpile Wifi resets to actually get it working and each reset is 5...
  9. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 Msi GF63 8RD gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters,...
  10. When VPN Connects, WiFi Disconnects

When VPN Connects, WiFi Disconnects: Thank you for taking a look at my thread.. This has never been an issue that I am aware of.... but... when I connect my VPN my wifi seems to disconnect. When I disconnect VPN the Wifi resumes. My settings haven't changed and its always been fine. Now I see that if I enter...