Windows 10: Wifi disconnect whenever open online games

Discus and support Wifi disconnect whenever open online games in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever i open the online gamegenshin impactmy connection lost.The only way i can get back is by restart my laptop.Sometimes it is also not work and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aidilkj, Aug 23, 2021.

1. aidilkj Win User

Wifi disconnect whenever open online games

Whenever i open the online gamegenshin impactmy connection lost.The only way i can get back is by restart my laptop.Sometimes it is also not work and need to shut down for a few minutes.I think a few days before i update my windows to latest update.that is what i though the reason i get this problem but i already delete the newest update sadly it is not help.l already try open google andyoutube to test and all work fine.l already try manymethod such as:1.Reset network2.update driver 3.allow firewall on the app 4.delete driver and restart 5.command prompt netsh 6.settings the driver power man

:)

aidilkj, Aug 23, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. WiFi disconnecting when I open online games

A possible cause why your WiFi disconnects whenever you play online games could be an outdated WiFi adapter driver. We suggest that you download and install the latest WiFi adapter driver from the manufacturer's website and see if it helps. After ensuring
    that the correct driver is installed, check if the device is recognized in the Device Manager.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Wifi disconnect whenever open online games

WIFI disconnecting

My Wifi is on, but my laptop keeps disconnecting from my wifi. also, when my laptop goes to sleep and then wakeup the wifi does not even show the list of available networks. So after switching on the airplane mode and then turning it back off, the wifi
    networks are listed but either it does not connect to my network or if it does, it gets disconnected as soon as I open any tab .
    I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling wifi drivers, but nothing seems to fix it.
    This started after windows updated a few weeks back.
    please help

RajatBhatnagar, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Wifi disconnect whenever open online games

1. Wifi disconnect whenever open online games - Similar Threads - Wifi disconnect whenever

2. Wifi Driver is disconnecting and dissapearing in about 5 minutes of opening any online game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Driver is disconnecting and dissapearing in about 5 minutes of opening any online game...: This problem has only been occurring today, when i launched any online game, in about less than 5 minutes my wifi driver suddenly got disconnected and dissapeared when i checked the device manager. This problem doesnt occur when i use the wifi casually such as browsing the...
  3. Wifi Driver is disconnecting and dissapearing in about 5 minutes of opening any online game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Driver is disconnecting and dissapearing in about 5 minutes of opening any online game...: This problem has only been occurring today, when i launched any online game, in about less than 5 minutes my wifi driver suddenly got disconnected and dissapeared when i checked the device manager. This problem doesnt occur when i use the wifi casually such as browsing the...
  4. Wifi Disconnection Interruption in a middle of playing Online Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Disconnection Interruption in a middle of playing Online Games: Hello so i have bought a Laptop 1 year ago It was an Asus TUF Laptop to be specific, at first it was fine i Have played many Games before like COD, Apex Legend and many other but after many months i has a error that have been detected by my Laptop about the Connection. At...
  5. Internet disconnects whenever I open a game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnects whenever I open a game: I've had this problem for over a MONTH. Whenever I open any game my internet disconnects completely and the only way to get my internet back is to restart my laptop, sometimes I have to restart twice to see an available wi-fi. I've tried nearly every possible solution to this...
  6. Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game

Wifi disconnects whenever i open a game: I've had this problem for a couple weeks now and I've tried everything. So what happens is whenever i open any game,valorant as an example, I can play it for a couple minutes befor my wifi disconnects completely. The only way of getting the internet back is by restarting the...
  7. Internet keep disconnecting whenever i open a game

Internet keep disconnecting whenever i open a game: So i've had this problem for a couple weeks now. Whenever i open a game like valorant my internet disconnects entirely. The only way to fix it is to update the network driver and it will fix it for a couple minutes and go back to disconnecting. My internet works completely...
  8. My wifi automatically disconnects whenever I play any online game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My wifi automatically disconnects whenever I play any online game: My wifi automatically disconnects after playing any online game for 5 mins. I either need to troubleshoot my wifi or reset and restart my laptop to resolve this but the problem keeps on. I have stable internet connection, my friend who is connected to the same wifi doesn't...
  9. Wifi disconnect while online gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi disconnect while online gaming: I have been observing wifi adapter getting crashed whenever I start a online game(apex legends). At first it happened like once or twice so I didn't bother much but now its just continuously happening. I reinstall the adapter and again the same problem. First one hour is just...
  10. Disconnecting from Wifi when online gaming

Disconnecting from Wifi when online gaming: On ethernet or wifi, my internet on my computer disconnects when I'm playing an online game or sometimes watching a twitch stream. A yellow triangle appears in the bottom right and it says No internet access. I've already resetted my pc, reinstalled windows, updated bios and...