Windows 10: WIFI DISCONNECT

Discus and support WIFI DISCONNECT in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have an legion y 530, the problem that I have with it is the wifi, I need to say that this problem has occured to me to much more laptops than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alexandru Surugiu, Dec 18, 2019.

1. WIFI DISCONNECT

Hello, I have an legion y 530, the problem that I have with it is the wifi, I need to say that this problem has occured to me to much more laptops than this, The computer loses the connection to the wifi randomly and I can't even play a game properly or watch a stream or an online video, when there is something important happening puff the wifi is gone, when I click on the wifi it only show my wifi connection which I'm connected and non of the other networks arround me, I tried everything that I could found on the web, the drivers are from manufacturer and up to date I even bought a new wifi router, I had this problem on hp lenovo acer asus, and many people have this problem.

I don't need a fix for this problem because there is none. It is incredible anoying to buy a new laptop and can't even stay connected to wifi. The only thing that makes me keeping windows on this laptop is that from time to time I play some games, I swer I hate windows so much and I really consider to drop windows for good and buy a mac even if it is much more expensive at least I would have a computer that works normaly.

:)

Alexandru Surugiu, Dec 18, 2019

2. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      WIFI DISCONNECT [​IMG]
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    WiFi not automatically disconnecting when out of range

Gunnart,

I had a similar refusal to disconnect from a WiFi profile and I solved it.
    - In my particular case, the unwanted network was still in range so I cannot say for certain that my symptoms were exactly the same as yours but they were certainly consistent with yours.
    - The solution is not a destructive one so I do suggest you try it.

1 I turned WiFi off then repeated the fairly standard step of removing existing WiFi profiles - Settings, Networks, WiFi, Manage known networks, <select each one in turn>, Forget. Arguably, I could have just done this for the problem network but I was probably not thinking straight at the time.

2 I then opened RegEdit, went to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\NetworkList\Profiles
    and deleted every subkey that referred to a WiFi network profile. Again, arguably, I could just have deleted all those that referred to the problem network.

3 I then turned WiFi back on and started from scratch detecting then connecting to the networks I wanted to use. There has been no repetition of the problem.

Some further commentary
    A I had changed my internet connection device but had re-used the same network name on the new one.
    B There were no strange entries in the list in Settings [step 1 above] & I quite wrongly thought that forgetting them represented a complete clearout.
    C When I looked the Registry key [my step 2 above], I found that there were two subkeys with the relevant network name in the Description line.
    - In one case, the same network name was repeated in the ProfileName line
    - But the other entry contained a Profilename entry that had the expected network name with a suffix [2] after it.
    - So my re-use of the name had been identified by Windows after all [I had just been trying to reduce the number of changes I had to work through when I swapped devices and had not thought there could be side-effects].

Best of luck,
    Denis

4. WIFI DISCONNECT

Wifi disconnected

When My phone is within the wifi zone, it automatically disconnected with wifi after some time, all the time I have to restart the phone.

suggest the remedy.

Nimish Mehta

NimishMehta, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

WIFI DISCONNECT

1. WIFI DISCONNECT - Similar Threads - WIFI DISCONNECT

2. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  3. Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  4. Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  5. Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins

Wifi 6 Laptop disconnects after 5-10 mins: I have a new Laptop that have Wifi 6 adapter and disconnects from the wifi every 5-10 mins. Any resolutions ypu can provide? I already updated the wifi driver, uninstalled and reinstalled network adapter, Done Network reset, reboot and reset the router....
  6. Wifi disconnecting in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnecting in Win 11: Dear Team,i have problem with my win 11 notebook. we have configured securewlan group configured in server. That means no need to enter password . Notebook will connect Automatically. I dont understand really where is the issue.Remember : Everything is working fine in win 10...
  7. Wifi disconnecting in Win 11

Wifi disconnecting in Win 11: Dear Team,i have problem with my win 11 notebook. we have configured securewlan group configured in server. That means no need to enter password . Notebook will connect Automatically. I dont understand really where is the issue.Remember : Everything is working fine in win 10...
  8. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  9. Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network

Wifi Gets disconnected and cannot detect availabe network: Hello,I am using windows 11, i7 8th gen processor and wifi adapter is "Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Wireless Adapter".My network connection suddenly gets disconnected and I cannot see available network option. My wifi router is working fine as it is conncetd on other devices...
  10. HP laptop with Windows 11 - wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop with Windows 11 - wifi keeps disconnecting: I have a brand new HP laptop and the wifi keeps disconnecting. I have Windows 11, the wifi signal is strong and other devices do not have any issues. I tried restarting the router, changing from 5g to 2.4g, restarting the adapter and updating the Realtek adapter. But the...