Windows 10: WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting after update

Discus and support WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting after update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I noticed there was an update this morning on my month old gaming laptop and I restarted the laptop. Since restart, my internet has been disconnecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Treasurejam86, Feb 25, 2021.

1. WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting after update

I noticed there was an update this morning on my month old gaming laptop and I restarted the laptop. Since restart, my internet has been disconnecting and reconnecting about every 30-40 seconds and there are multiple event logs with the code 7021 - connection telemetry fields and analysis usage. My internet connection was before this morning. Any help?

submitted by /u/Treasurejam86
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Treasurejam86, Feb 25, 2021

2. Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Anomalous WiFi Reconnection

Wondering what (if anything) this was about: WiFi disconnected on wife's computer.

1. Checked, WiFi itself working.
    2. Ran Network Trouble Shooter, which usually fixes such problems; failed.
    3. Ran Hardware Trouble Shooter, nothing found.
    4. Checked Wireless Card in Device Manager; indicated as working properly.
    5. Restarted computer; still no WiFi.
    6. Although Notification icon was black, clicked on it to see if anything there, found that the WiFi network was "Secured." Clicked on that, saw that it was set to connect automatically, clicked on that, failed. Tried once more, failed, so deselected automatic connection, clicked again, and WiFi was reconnect instantaneously.

I think that that covers most, if not all of the steps I took to fix the problem. Any idea as to what caused this, and as to why non-automatic reconnect worked without even asking for the router's password?

Not Myself, Feb 25, 2021
  4. WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting after update

Disconnecting and reconnecting wifi? Linda W

My wifi keeps disconnecting on me and have to reconnect it why?

Linda M Windle, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting after update

1. WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting after update - Similar Threads - WiFi disconnecting reconnecting

2. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.: There are days where this happens and days when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to be an isp issue as the wifi difficulties are gone when I restart my pc. Some time after my pc restarts or I replug the wifi cable in, it disconnects and reconnects seen in the bottom corner and...
  3. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.: There are days where this happens and days when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to be an isp issue as the wifi difficulties are gone when I restart my pc. Some time after my pc restarts or I replug the wifi cable in, it disconnects and reconnects seen in the bottom corner and...
  4. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart/replug, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.: There are days where this happens and days when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to be an isp issue as the wifi difficulties are gone when I restart my pc. A few minutes last time I checked 23 after my pc restarts, it disconnects and reconnects seen in the bottom corner and then...
  6. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.: There are days where this happens and days when it doesn't, it doesn't seem to be an isp issue as the wifi difficulties are gone when I restart my pc. A few minutes last time I checked 23 after my pc restarts, it disconnects and reconnects seen in the bottom corner and then...
  7. Wifi disconnects and reconnects after restart, becoming incredibly slow after reconnect.

8. wifi disconnection after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wifi disconnection after update: After the latest update, my WIFI keeps disconnecting everytime I play any online games. After disconnection, I can't connect back, a restart or two is needed before reconnection is possible. During browsing and other online activities its working fine....
  9. Wifi disconnects and doesn't automatically reconnect

Wifi disconnects and doesn't automatically reconnect: Because of the low Wi-Fi bandwidth and with full bars in the start screen, the Wi-Fi disconnects the network. After several minutes without an internet connection, it doesn't automatically reconnect. The Wi-Fi that I connected were checked that automatically reconnect after a...
  10. wifi keeps dropping/disconnecting and reconnecting randomly

wifi keeps dropping/disconnecting and reconnecting randomly: the Wifi on my laptop keeps dropping to just one bar and i can't connect to the internet, and then return to normal after a few seconds. sometimes after dropping to one bar the wifi disconnected or it says "no internet access", and then reconnects itself again (but sometimes...