Windows 10: WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes

Discus and support WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello- I have a Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 installed. When I am on my home wireless network, my computer disconnects itself from the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenFord4, Mar 31, 2020.

1. BenFord4 Win User

WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes

Hello-

I have a Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 installed. When I am on my home wireless network, my computer disconnects itself from the network every 5-10 minutes. I have troubleshooted this problem and tried many methods of fixing it. When I do trouble shoot, I always get the same message: "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource DNS server is not responding" or something about the network adapter not working correctly.

Any ideas on what could be the problem? When I am at school, I do not have any problems staying connected to a network.

Thanks.

:)

BenFord4, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Hublerr Win User
    Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I
    can't figure out how.

Hublerr, Mar 31, 2020
  4. makhan10 Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

my house has 5 windows10 laptops, and 6 smartphones and one PS4,

all these devices uses wifi

this problem occurs only with my son laptop, it is dell laptop one year old came preinstalled with win10

wifi disconnects after 5 minutes

and it says something like your wifi netwrok uses old security keys please update your wifi security protocol

i dont remember the exact phrase.

i changed my wifi router yesterday as 5 years old router was giving problems too slow internet

this problem occurs after installing the new router

- - - Updated - - -

the problem dont occur when we connect wifi router with LAN cable to son laptop

makhan10, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes - Similar Threads - WiFi Disconnecting Every

2. External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External usb wifi gets disconnected after 5 minutes.: I purchased a new usb wifi stick for my laptop. I have installed all the drivers. It gets connected to wifi and later after 5 minutes it automatically gets disconnected.so initially it shows "wifi" and "wifi4" in the drop down of wifi. 5 minutes after connection it just shows...
  3. Wifi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes

Wifi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes: I will try to give as much info as possible. I have this laptop. Until 2 or so months ago, when I was running windows 10 20H1, I did not have any problems. Ever since I updated to version 20H2 and all subsequent ones, my laptop's wifi has gone absolutely bananas.What started...
  4. USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds.

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Ports disconnecting every 5 minutes for 5 seconds.: So ever since i updated my windows a few days ago, my usb ports which has my headset, keyboard and mouse connected to it disconnects for 5 seconds then connects itself back and this occurs every 5 minutes. I have tried every method of leaving usb ports running when pc is on...
  5. Disconnecting from the Wi-Fi every 5-10 minutes

Disconnecting from the Wi-Fi every 5-10 minutes: I have a problem with my wifi where i disconnect from the wifi every 5-10 minutes and reconnects afterwards. Its really bugging me, because i can´t do anything. Its a new wifi adapter, but i had the same problem with the "old" one i refunded it because i thought it was a...
  6. Wifi disconnecting every minute

Wifi disconnecting every minute: My wifi cuts out so much its frustrating. It happens with every network I'm on. I have a surface book 1 and am on Windows 10. Needs to be resolved immediately for school....
  7. wifi disconnecting in every 5-10mins

wifi disconnecting in every 5-10mins: laptop - hp pavillion g4 1303au os- windows 10 pro june update wifi- Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter i tried changing windows 7,8,8.1,10,10 pro did all driver methods did power management settings disable bluetooth etc but this problem is not ready to...
  8. WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (

WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (: Hello community, for a few weeks now my computer can't uphold its WiFi connection for more than a few minutes - which is really annoying! I've already noticed that it's an issue of the computer itself because it doesn't really matter what WiFi is's connected to. Until now I...
  9. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....
  10. Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing every 5 - 10 minutes: Can someone help me scan this debug? I'm crashing too often to make much progress. So far I've seen memory fault exception and security kernel BSODs. Edit: And a system service exception just now. + PFN list corrupt 38741