Windows 10: Wifi disconnecting every minute

Discus and support Wifi disconnecting every minute in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi cuts out so much its frustrating. It happens with every network I'm on. I have a surface book 1 and am on Windows 10. Needs to be resolved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by emilywh, Sep 13, 2020.

1. emilywh Win User

Wifi disconnecting every minute

My wifi cuts out so much its frustrating. It happens with every network I'm on. I have a surface book 1 and am on Windows 10. Needs to be resolved immediately for school.

:)

emilywh, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Hublerr Win User
    Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I
    can't figure out how.

Hublerr, Sep 13, 2020
  4. tab13 Win User

E7 wifi disconnects after every minute.

Hi,

My E7 connects to the wifi smoothly but it last only for a minute though wifi icon on the top shows its connected. I need to manually update all my homescreen widgets, Nimbuzz or any other online app disconnects in the background mode, even while browsing,
    if idle for a minute it gets disconnected, i have to refresh my wifi connection after every minute.!!

tab13, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Wifi disconnecting every minute - Similar Threads - Wifi disconnecting every

2. WiFi keeps dropping every minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi keeps dropping every minute: From the first day I bought my PC I've had connectivity issues, but I managed by just running the troubleshooter. However recently, my wifi connection will drop. When I try to reconnect, it says unable to connect to this network. I then go to settings and run the...
  3. my headset disconnects every ten minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headset disconnects every ten minutes: my new headset keeps disconnecting every ten minutes and i can't find out what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-disconnects-every-ten-minutes/88d33352-46c6-4b42-811c-3c5a1ded67c6
  4. my headset disconnects every ten minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headset disconnects every ten minutes: my new headset keeps disconnecting every ten minutes and i can't find out what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-disconnects-every-ten-minutes/88d33352-46c6-4b42-811c-3c5a1ded67c6
  5. Wifi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps disconnecting every 10-15 minutes: I will try to give as much info as possible. I have this laptop. Until 2 or so months ago, when I was running windows 10 20H1, I did not have any problems. Ever since I updated to version 20H2 and all subsequent ones, my laptop's wifi has gone absolutely bananas.What started...
  6. Whea_logger 17 error, wifi disconnects every 2 minutes

Whea_logger 17 error, wifi disconnects every 2 minutes: Hello friends, I've had this problem for about a 1 week that I can not solve. My laptop started to disconnect from the wifi, there are days that it disconnects every 2 minutes, there are days that it takes a little longer. And it stays disconnected for about 20 seconds and...
  7. WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes

WiFi Disconnecting Every 5-10 Minutes: Hello- I have a Dell G7 laptop with windows 10 installed. When I am on my home wireless network, my computer disconnects itself from the network every 5-10 minutes. I have troubleshooted this problem and tried many methods of fixing it. When I do trouble shoot, I always get...
  8. My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me?

My wifi disconnect every minute. Could you help me?: Hi, I have tried everything proposed by this link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-fix-network-connection-issues I also have reinstalled my wifi driver adapter based on intel site. The problem remains. My wifi disconnect every minute. My...
  9. WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (

WiFi disconnects every 10 to 15 minutes - Please help! : (: Hello community, for a few weeks now my computer can't uphold its WiFi connection for more than a few minutes - which is really annoying! I've already noticed that it's an issue of the computer itself because it doesn't really matter what WiFi is's connected to. Until now I...
  10. Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.

Wifi disconnects every 5 minutes.: I am having issues with my computer, I'm on windows 10. My wifi disconnect every 5-ish minutes, when I reconnect the wifi adapter, it works for 5 minutes and disconnects again. Works on all other devices, I tried to update/install network drivers, but I can't figure out how....